01 November 2012

Aloha November!


Aloha November! :D
Just a random short post for today cuz Imma rushing to bed now. D;
So lifeless recently due to having internship and I've to work for 6 days a week and my off day isn't on Sunday!!! T_____T
Well, keep telling myself that all these shits will end soon, soon, just soon!
Life goes on, right? :)

Random tweets from Twitter always can cheer me up.
That's the reason why I love Twitter! Teehee. ;D

Saw this today, meaningful one!

People change, feelings fade, heart broken, friends leave, friends become enemies, lovers become strangers, you’ll be judged, life goes on.

Why so serious?
C'mon girl, c'mon boy, c'mon c'mon get your crayon crayon!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Big Bang fever still. In need of someone to send me to ICU.
Help meeeeeee! Lol.

Trying my best to cheer up myself, like always, but somehow I just failed.
When I've got nothing to do, I'll think; when I think, I'll cry.
T_____T
Tearing is tiring.
I just don't get it why a person can just walk into my life and then walk out as he likes?
Hello! It's my life okay?! Who the hell are you?
Did I say to let you go?
:'(
How dare you left me like that?
Sigh. Big sigh.

Anyway, will be fine soon. Sorry for being emo on the first day of November.
JIA YOU EVERYONE!
:D


#addiction