07 March 2012

#randompost



Boom shakalakaaaa!
An impressive song with a weird MV. Lol.

xxx

Boyfie is leaving M'sia soon, he's at KLIA now.
I bet I'm gonna miss him so much.
BUT! I don't know why I feel nothing now. Awkward. -.-

Well, as a good girlf, I'll wait him back after 1 week. AHAHAHAHA! :P
Enjoy your trip babe! ♥

xxx

Feel so frustrated, I mean for my Uni life.
Classes cancelled as the lecturer likes, damn!
Time is precious, don't you know this?! ;(
Urgh, fed up fed up fed up.

I'M GONNA SKIP MY KITCHEN CLASS TOMORROW!
;(

xxx

In love with an apps recently, it's soooooooooooo cute!
DRAW SOMETHING. :)))



Let's draw and guess together!
Add me up there, search for PlingChee.
DRAWSOME!

xxx

Am addicted to a HK drama, The Hippocratic Crush (On Call 36小时).
It's so realistic and so touching. :')

Cried for N times when watching it. Crying baby wtf. -.-
Can't wait for the next episode! Argh.

xxx

Oh yeah, weekend is coming soon.
Guess what? I'm gonna partayyyyyy with the gang. ;)
It have been awhile didn't go for club, finally! :D

Please pray for me that everything will be alright cause my ex is going the same place too. -___-
Can't wait for it. Teehee! :D