16 March 2012

8.09pm.



It's 8.09pm now.
Supposedly to have some events on this long-awaited-Friday-night,
but mood down to the max without reason again.
I don't know.
Oh ya, I'm having female P maybe so that's why. -.-

Seriously I can't control my emotions these few days.
Like a bitch, so fucking annoying. ;(
And you know, Uni works are getting more and more due to Term 3 are finishing soon.
Making me feel more stressful. This is so sucks! ;(

Well, I got no idea what to blog about but I know I have to blog something. Lol.
So yeah, let's talking something about Thursday.

Hating the beginning of the day but I changed my mind after I got home. *slight smile! :)*
The very last serving class I have in Term 3 and before industrial training.
As usual, it is assessment class as well.
People were so nervous due to the manager of the day is a Kazakhstani.
*No offense towards her but just the channel of communication is different.*

Since I was the ex-manager, I have the responsibility to guide her and tell her what should do and what shouldn't.
Of course, I did my part cause I don't want any mistakes of her will affect our assessment class which carried 40% of the subject. GAHHH!
I hope you know what I am talking about. ;(

Who knows, she didn't do what she suppose to do and yet she just assigned us to do all the works.
All of us were like what?! -.-
So speechless and irritating but we can't do anything. #fuck
Seriously I got no offense towards her but sometimes she's just doing all the things that doesn't make sense. I don't know. ;(

Mood down to the max during the whole serving class.
Thank god the colleagues were so helpful and willing to be my guests. :')

Was rushing to home cause boyfie already came back from China and we planned to meet up after my class.
Surprisingly, he bought me a couple tee, a I-love-BeiJing tee and some China snacks. ;)
Finally get to meet up after 10 days. ♥
Too bad that he fall sick due to the weather in BeiJing. :(
Kelian.

Oh ya, I went to club again last night.
Mist Club on Thursday night. What a weird match I know. -.-
The 2nd time I went to Mist and it was so empty. @___@
Awkward much and I met an annoying guy who looks like a kangaroo. LOL!

Not fun at all. GAHH!
Wasted my night with few glasses of beer and Black Label with Coke. -.-
I WANT LONG ISLAND LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;(
On called with Kenzo after I got home, until I felt sleepy. :D
Thanks to him I feel so much better and mental stable after a weird clubbing. Lol.

Opps? It's already 8.31pm now.
I want to watch TV liaw!
Bye! :P