21 March 2012

The night.



I'M BACK!
Finally I got home after 3 months plus staying in the hostel. :D
Shifted all my stuff back from the hostel, what a huge amount of luggages and bags.
I'm always like run away from home. :P

Yes, my Term 3 is officially ended now.
I just have to wait for the First Year End exams on the coming week then I'll have 1 week holiday before my industrial training starts. :O
Time flies huh? Obviously and without realizing. :(

By the way, I'm so sick now. Flu and cough are driving me crazy.
I can't even sleep well in the midnight due to my nose stuck! This is so annoying. #fml
The main problem is, I can't go to club with this condition. Argh! How torturing.
I want back my night life. I will be recovering soon. ;(

Hmmmm, what else should I blog what else should I blog...

Oh ya! I saw my grandson's profile just now.
His friend posted on his wall and told him about me, I was like SERIOUSLY?! ;O
'I saw your grandma at mist this time, last week G6.'
Hell you stupid fella why no call me?! I was so bored in Mist that day laaaa. -.-

Hmmmm, oh ya about the LMFAO concert!
Honestly I'm so frustrated due to the clash of date with my training.
I WANT LMFAO I WANT PARTY ROCK I WANT SEXY AND I KNOW IT I WANT WIGGLE! :'(
This concert will be so explosive, trust me! :(
Woke up early just to get the 30% off tickets but I can't attend to this party at the end.
So damn fuck my life laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ;(

Thank God I found someone to buy the tickets from me. THANK YOUUU! :')

No more patience to wait for these two movies, The Hunger Games and The Vow!
Can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! :D