11 March 2012

Sorry for party rocking.



Feeling so unwell now.
Sore throat, gastric, cold sweating and slight fever. D;
Seriously I don't know how I'm going to sit for assessments tomorrow. #fml

All these come together due to sequela of party last night.
Damn, I'm getting old and weak now. ;(
Remember I can club for 3days continuously last time?
Can't stand with it anymore now? #dafuq

Frankly, I had lotsa fun with the gangs last night.
So happening that I can bumped into so many friends in the club. ;D
Happyyyy. *winks! ;)*

Long-lost friends, NS friends, not-so-closed friends, club-known-friends, secondary school friends and even primary school friends! LOL.
So fun to run all over the club to say Hi and cheers with 'em until 3am. :D
LOVE LIKE THIS! ♥

Do you know why I like G6 so much even though there are so many not-so-good of it?
Just because of the female DJ. She is so damn rocks! :D
The songs that she plays is the latest and the rockest! Lol.
Can you imagine she even plays Fantastic Baby by Bigbang? ;O
Shouted and jumped like a mad when the songs were been played. AHA.
*that's why I'm having sore throat now. -.-

Although I was so enjoyed last night, but there're some unhappy cases happened too. :(
I'm sorry that I didn't get to stay at my table most of the time. :(
I don't know what was happening actually but after I heard from my colleagues,
I was like HUHH?! -.-
Wondering why guys like to club but not willing to pay.
And please, respect girls' right and don't over limit.
I know it's in the club but there're still rules isn't it? ;(

The very first time to dance on G6 stage. I mean stage, not dance floor. ;O
NGARRRRR?! Obviously I drunk. -.-

Let's club again next weekend! :D