03 March 2012

Weekend, the Saturday.



It's Saturday, I know that.
So speechless that I have class replacement today. -.-
And guess what? It came along with a trip after the replacement class.
I miss the feelings when outing by using public transportation. :D

A very boring trip where we went to some kind of IKEA shops which selling furniture, stainless steel factory, and also a utensil shop.
All of us were like so blur just following where the crowd went towards. Lol.

Well, this is the my very first Uni trip with the coursemates. ;)
Somehow we just don't know why it's so hard to gather all of us to go out like this. :/



The one who sat beside me is Ashley.
She used to be my partner no matter what projects, group works or clubbing. Lol.
She is mine. AHAHA! :P

So sad that she has to go for operation on next week. :'(
There's a swelling growing on her hand.
Just pray for her aight. ♥

I don't have a partner for my next kitchen class! Damn it. ;(

Gossip time after the trip at Sushi Zanmai.
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH SUSHI ZANMAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :DDD ♥

Chatted so much and laughed like a boss in the restaurant. ;D
I can't remember since when I didn't laugh like a mad.
Thanks, colleagues. :)

Argh! So hungry now. Better go and sleep now.
Good nights! :D