01 March 2012

March! ♥

Hey people! Let's say HELLO to our brand new month, MARCH! :D
What a pretty tiring beginning of a new month.
But anyway, it is a good start of mine cause I did enjoy my day for today! =D

I'm so sorry that I couldn't update my blog as often as previously cause I'm having mid-term now.
Lotsa random tests and assessments will be given within these two weeks. :'(
Gonna study freaking hard to pass my First Year End Exam before going to my internship. D;
Pray for me aight! *fingers-crossed*
Alright, as I promised, I'm gonna blog about my Professional Activity event first.
Let's see the pichasss! ;)

P/S: I don't know how to enlarge the photos. Anyone can teach me? :'(
It looks small and unclear right? Hmmmm :/

Monday...



Our talk title: The Journey.
The design of the flyer is actually designed by us, the promotion team!
Cantekk right? Ahaha. ;P



The crew. :)
These are the people who involved in this event, neither front stage nor back stage, here we are. :D

We did quarrel, argue, discuss, agree, object, tolerate and work as a team during the 4-month-discussion.
It's not easy to create and held an event. All of us have to cooperate to make it success.
Honestly, this is one of the hardest subject, that's why all of us are so happy when this stupidddd event is finally OVER! ;D

Let's the pictures do the talking. ;)













Dressed up like a macam-yes-air-stewardess. LOL!

IT'S OVERRR! ;D

Tuesdayy...

Went to Uni like usual.
Mid-term tests. D;
Back to Kajang after classes. ;)

Well, I was received the call from my intern hotel so suddenly during break time in Uni.
They called me up for interview on the next day. ;O

FINALLY THEY CALLED!
I've been waiting them since &*%&^#%( years ago. -.-

I got no formal attire out of sudden.
How should I go for interview then?!
Okayy, end up I have to spend money on it. Wtf.

Dragged the boyfie to go with me. AHAHAHA! *evil laugh* ;D
Ok laa, sorry boyfie. :(

After that, we actually went to Putrajaya to find out where the hotel location is.
Thanks boyfie who willing to fetch me all the way from Balakong to Putrajaya. ;D

Thank god it's so near to my house, duration 15min if no jam. :D

Wednesdayy...

Woke up damn early just to prepare everything for the interview.
Damn, it was my very first official interview in my life weih!



Not too bad, just pray that I'll be accepted for internship.
*PRAY HARD*

Sincerely, thanks to everyone who wished me luck.
Especially my mum. ILOVEYOUSOMUCHIE! ♥

It was 29th of February! A very special day for those who birthday on this date.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU. :)))
Thursday...

The very first day of March, I was stucked in jam while I was on the way to Uni.
Normal laa. -.-

Having Front Office Practical assessment.
Scary though. D;



I'm so sorry that I'm just simply blog at the end.
Too much things distracted me and I'm so sleepy right now.
So tired. :(


Will update my blog once I free. Please forgive me aight!
Love ya'll. ♥


MUSICOFTHEDAYY_



♥ ♥ ♥