11 March 2012

Heart chatted. :')

Had a heart chat session with a friend just now.
He is actually one of my ex's friend.
I don't know why, I asked him about the past again.

For those who know me, you'll definitely know that if I don't make things clear,
I will never satisfy.
Even though sometimes I can't make it clear, but still I will try to.

You know what, he told me something so touch yet hurt. Lol.
But anyhow, I know what he was trying to tell me. :')

'You are not pretty as the bitch , but your heart nicer than her many many many.'

LMAO!
First time people praised me like that! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And you know, he is just my not-so-closed friend. :')

Besides that, I don't know that the girl's behaviour is like that.
Awkward much.
Anyway, it's non of my business anymore. ;)

Guys, you rock laaaaa! :D
And thanks for everything you guys did for me.
Sincerely, thank youuu. :)))



Sooooooo many people say that I had slimmed down! AHAHAHAHA.
Will continue work hard on my diet plan.
I'm serious now!