18 March 2012

:/


The symbol :/ represent an unexplainable emotion,
which means my emotion now.

I really wanted to sing The Lazy Song now, so damn lazy to do everything. :(
*Slap me please.*

Weekend is gonna end soon. #wtf
Have to pack my stuff and ready to back to the hostel later.

Ngarrrrr! Dislike laa. :(
I can have whatever I want at home, but when I'm at hostel,
I have to tolerate and be patient all the time cause sharing room with others. :'(
Hais! Grow up Lau Pling Chee! You're a good girl right? :(

Oh ya, I went to watch John Carter with my 10 years bff and still counting jimui EeTong yesterday. Lol.


Not too bad but it's a lil bit too long.
Know what, the most presentable thing in this movie is the cute Woola. :D


It's just too cute! :D
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHA.

Rating: 3.5/5.0

I'm so lazy to blog now. Grr!
So sorry for this simple post. :(