24 March 2012

Not my month.



Well, as my topic mentions, March isn't my month, at all.

First of all, I wanted to apologize if too many eff words appearing in my post cuz I'm really not in mood right now.
And there's quite a few of things happened, I still cannot manage myself to be stable.
I'm sorry.

I hate the feelings when I talk to a person and the person seems like don't understand at all.
You don't understand or you are not listening huh?
Okay, you are listening, but can you try to stand on my side and think about my situation?
And you don't even give me a call after you know I'm so bad mood but still, replying late.
You are just telling me 'I can't help you I can't help you' all the time.
I NEED TO TALK! Even my friends called, you? Haha.
Seemed like you don't care at all right? Okay, fine.
I will never beg, wait or even bother, satisfy? So, done.

Do you know girls are always emo without reasons and they will just need you to listen or make them laugh without any reasons?
You failed in this. I think I hate you more instead of love you now.
Yes, I'm talking about my boyfie.
Asked Kenzo to call me and he called immediately. Thanks.
I don't know why I laughed until my stomach pain when I talked with him.
So sarcastic, I was still mad isn't it? Yeah, I was mad.
Chatted until his phone out of credit. Lolll.
Not the first time but this was still fun. Evil me. Hahaha.
Thanks anyway.

Mr.Leong called too. Oh? I think I called him. Lol, whatever.
Told him about all the shitty things and I knew he was trying to comfort me and cool me down.
I feel the warm. Thanks!

I went to bed at 9 something last night and I just ignore the boyfie. IGNORE!
I know I always be like a coward to escape to my bed whenever I face problems.
But I'm just someone who needs support, and the boyfie wasn't supporting me.
So yeah, sleep will do.
Cried cried cried. I love my pillows.

I need alcohol. Perhaps if someone dates me to club tonight, I will say ON.

March is not my month.
Mr.Leong asked me back, tell me which one was your month since you were born?
I told him, NOT ANY. Lol. This is so called FUCK MY LIFE yeah.

My Note was almost lost in this month. My LMFAO concert has postponed. Met a bitch girl who played me for few weeks and I'm in trouble right now.
It's enough! o0o

Bitch, I don't know what's wrong with you but do you know that I've been wasting 3 weeks of time on you and now you just said 'SORRY' to me and asked me to pay you back the money?
YOU ARE SUCH A BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Money is not a problem at all, but the problem is 3 months!
3 months is about Rm2k! Goshhh! And it's my mum's money!
Seriously go to hell please.

I was so enjoy watching The Hunger Games at Pavilion at that time.
But this bitch, ruined my mood immediately and I was so angry and bought a Paul Frank T-shirt for myself. Grrrr! And I just ignored the price.
Fyi, I need to shop when I'm mad.

Fine, I'm done with the bitch, hope I won't see her again forever in my life.
If not I'm gonna ask mangkali to rape her no matter how! Watch out please.



Oh ya, I watched The Hunger Games and 大追捕 Nightfall yesterday.
Will blog about it soon. Stay tuned.