22 March 2012

Full of loves! ♥



#nowplaying Part Of Me - Katy Perry ♥
Current favourite, current ringtone. :))

Eventually, I went for an injection today, on my left hand.
My hand is so effing pain, I don't know why. ;(
Can't really lift my hand up but I'm the stubborn one,
painful can't really stop me from doing everything. Lol.

So yeah, I drove all the way to Sunway Pyramid for movies.
Watched two movies one shot. Miss this. :')
Remember I used to watch 3 movies in a row last time, can't stand it anymore now.
Grr! Getting old. -.-

The two movies with full of loves!
I should have watched this with the boyfie. -.-

First movie, The Vow. ♥


I've been waiting for this movie since Valentine's Day. -.-
1 month after, oh Malaysia...

This show is about a newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts the wife in a coma.
Waking up with with severe memory loss, her husband endeavors to win her heart again.

What I wanted to say is, I WANT HIM TO BE MY HUSBAND! Lolllll.
His muscles, his behaviour, his loyalty, his heart and his patience!
He looks so handsome. I WANTTTTT! :/

Rating: 4.0/5.0

This movie is inspired by a true story. :')
Recommended for all the couples!


Second movie, 《愛》 LOVE.


Same goes to this, a Valentine's movie. :/

I want Ethan Ruan to be my boyfie!!!
Awwww ♥ So handsomeeee and he's so sweet.
It's about people, how to love people.
Not only love, it shows us how to forgive people too. :')

难道我没有这么伟大,我就不配爱人,我就不值得被爱吗?

A very touching movie, highly recommended. :)))
Rating: 4.5/5.0



爱,這世上最简單却也最困難的事情。


: The Hunger Games & Nightfall, wait me!