26 July 2011

Uni #day4.



I wonder why is the traffic so weird today.
Left home 2 hours earlier but still, I was late.
What the fuck ? -.-

Thanks my friendly classmates for helping me to go into class without teacher knowing that I was late. AHA !
So, I still got my attendance. ;D

Went for lunch at I Love Yoo! at The Broadwalk Plaza which is just located at my Uni campus.
Ate Tau Fu Fa only because I really don't feel like eating anything.

We were planning to skip the Tourism Gepgraphy class because the class seriously BORED.
Still, PHAILEDDD ! :( At the end, we still attended the boring class.
But still, laugh and chat about sampat things all the time when we were together. :D

Uniform collecting session today.
I'm excluded for this session because I wasn't attend the Orientation Day on 15th of July.
*GOSHHH! I'm so regret for not attend it ! Fml. ;(
So, they went to collect their uniform while me and Jerrol just stay inside the classroom for the next class.
*Jerrol also missed the Orientation class.

Restaurant Operations Theory class it was. Mr. Justin, the lecturer.
He was so angry because most of us wasn't in the class but they went to collect their uniform.
Mr. Justin even locked the door and ignored them for about 1 and half hour. :(

Class ended at 4.30pm. Chatime again.


Taro Red Bean, the season product. ;)




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Webcam with babe teng just now.
Too bad my mic is not functioning ! D;

We just type and laugh to the screen while skype-ing. xD

I miss you laa ! Cepat balik yaa ! ♥



P/S:
My relationship status in Facebook is just for fun.
Someone bets me not going to do that, so AHAHA ! I did it. ;P

Well, I'm a loyalty person.
I miss the one who still in NS aight. ♥
4 more days to go. :D