16 July 2011

National Service. *Part 4

Guess what ? Lau Pling Chee is going to start her college life next week onwards. :D
It's like finally, finally and finally.
So, I have to done with my National Service post as soon as possible!
Here we go. ;)




After we back from holiday, there're few of the physical activities came to us.
We went to Pelangi Hill for kayak and raft.
Unexpected, it was so bored. I wonder why there wasn't some games combine with kayaking and rafting. Haiz.


Besides that, some of us have been chosen to do performance in front of the members of the Brunei government. So, we've done a rehearsal at Pelangi Hill.



The performance. :)


This is my medicine. SO colourful right ?
I went to the medic like 6328756365937458 times and I got all these colorful tablets and pills. -.- BUT ! I didn't even eat one of it. Ahaha ! ;P


M16 session.
Cool right? Aha! *Watch out, I'll shoot you! ;)

We moved to Sg.Besi to do our M16 shooting. Let's check it out the pictures!









I hate to wear the Full-loreng suit. Damn heavy and HOTTTTT! ;(


This is damn challenging, seriously! :D
I love the rope-balancing-climb.


The girls. XOXO ♥


The dormmates. Heart them laa! :D


National Service life ended. Gonna post about the friends on the next post.
Stay tunes! :D






Dilemma in making decision.
I thought you are the one who can help me, unfortunately, I'm wrong.
Somehow, I can feel the feeling of HATE. Maybe, I've changed ?