22 July 2011

Peace ?


Hey people, how are you guys recently ?
Well, as I posted in the previous post, I wasn't fine. :(

Mood swings like so easily.
Hello, who the hell is that who affecting me easily ? Fml.
Yeah, the boyfie. :(

I got no idea why. Yeah, it's my problem.
*Awww, Lau Pling Chee please don't tear. :'(

He works daily, I know that. He got no time to spend with me, it's okay.
I would just like to wait, wait, wait and wait.
Well, I think I'm already used to wait people all the time. FuckMyLife.

Somehow, I feel tired and give up on waiting him.
Then I will just sleep until the next day.
The first thing I woke up is to check out my phone.
Wow, awesome ! Nothing from him. Okayy, still SMILEEE. :)

It's okay. As long as he's fine and I'm fine with it.
But, I'm tired. :'(

Just to tell, I'M TIRED.

I got no idea why I hate her. Yeah, the girl.
I will just check out her profile frequently without any reason.
Then I was like...lalala ? Wtf.

Oh yeah, I'm so childish. I know that.
Jealousy does kill. It killed me. Damn it.

Feel like unfriend her but I know I won't. Aha, not funny.
I'm not happy ! :(

If I don't ask, I wouldn't know. After I know, I feel unhappy.
Such a bitch I am. Fuck.

Ihatemyselfsoooooooooooooomuchie. ;(
Because I care.


...


Got a call from my NS babe just now. Awww, finally the performance is on the stage. :')
Feel so proud of them, really ! ♥

If I was there, I wouldn't feel sad perhaps ?
If I was there, I wouldn't think too mush perhaps ?
Everything is just IF, the truth is still the truth. :(

She even sang the song to me.
就让我们手牵手,一起走,让微笑驱走忧愁
The song of us, for our performance. :)))

I almost tear because I seriously miss them like hell !
You wouldn't know my feeling if you weren't enjoy in National Service before.

PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS.
Try to get its meaning. :)

The babe asked me, 'Why are you sad?'
Then I was like, 'Huh? How did you know that?'
Her: 'From your sound. Don't try to hide from me, I know that.'
Whatthehell? You make me tear laa bitch. I miss you weyy ! :'(
This is what we said, a real friend always know your sadness without telling.

Smile does lie, but feeling don't.
This is the true one.
Hate the fucking bad mood. Please, go away ! ;(

...


Uni life ain't that fun.
Finally, I got to know some kanasai friends there. Wow ?

When I smile to you, I meant it.
When I stare at you, I meant it too.

I'm trying to be friendly with everyone of you.
Please don't show me your disgusting face.
Aha, who the hell you think you are ? Model ? Or artist ?
Noooo, you are just a sucker. :)

Drive to Uni since Wednesday. It's tiring.
Lost in Subang area like 8238727456349127 times and I almost late to class.
Yeah, awesome right ?

Spending money like using water everyday. Fml.
Lau Pling Chee, please control kays ? You are a good girl. :)


Well, Chatime is just too addictive so that's why.
Am trying out the different flavours everyday. :)
It always bring some happiness to me, even though just a lil bit.

Lunch alone ? I'm okay with it.
Maggie still rocks me. Aha !

330min-practical-class.
Was learn to handle 4 plates at the same time by using 2 hands.
You think it's easy huh ? Don't look down at those plates.
They may kill you without knowing.
Started to be tough, thanks God I'm still survive. HA !

I hate my groupmates but I love the lecturer. Lols!
He's using Blackberry too ! :DDD
Marry You while his phone rang. Awww, Bruno lovers ! ♥




Won't be dead so fast. It's just a starting.
I can survive. Yes, I can. :)
Love PEACE. ♥





_ MUSICOFTHEDAYYY _