24 July 2011

Love ain't easy.



Well, it's happened.
No doubt on girls' six sense is that accurate, really.
I told ya, there's something wrong.
At the end, game over.

The weird feeling came towards when I saw his Bbm early in the morning.
I thought it was a joke. Well, it wasn't.
So yeah, just accept it.
I'm not a kid, I know how to respect.

Tears dropped like uncontrollable.
The first person who came into my mind is Mifen, the babe.
I called her, she was so shocked.
*Thanks babe for trying to help me find out what's going on. Heart you !

Called bunch of friends and told them this thing had happened.
Just keep tearing, I don't know.
Received lotsa calls, texts and bbm from the babes and darlings, they were trying to cheer me up. :)
Awww, thanks ! :')))

It's too sudden, unexpected.
3 months and 25 days.
Less than what we promised each other.
I thought it would be forever ?
HAHAHA. Impossible, don't be silly Lau Pling Chee.

Won't trust in love anymore, it's hurt.
I feel pain, very pain.
But I won't tear for you anymore, my tears not worth. :)

I just can't believe that you could tell me you love me while your heart is already not belongs to me.
You are a liar.
I'm trying so hard to maintain our relationship.
Chances was given uncountable times, no feed back, sad ending.
HAHAHA.
Life ain't easy, love ain't easy.
Another lesson in life.

Went to give back you your stuff.
Well, no conversation, fake smile to you, walked away.
That will be good for us I think.
I won't forgive you anymore, I meant it.




Bye, the 8th.



Just realize that you aren't that important until I could give up my plan for today.
Still, I went to visit the NS babes at Kuala Kubu Bharu just now.
Thanks for ShiSung drove me all the way there. You are so good ! :D
Eventhough I pay for the petrol and tol. Lmao.

Bought 4 sets of Mcdonald for them.
I know they are craving for it since the food in the camp is so sucks ! :(

Well, we could reach there without any mistakes. Awesome right ? :D
*We didn't use GPS as well. LALALA. ;P

When I went in, I was like HAHAHAHA, I'M BACKKK ! :D
Every of the babes came and hugged me and asked me why are me there.
I came to visit you all laa ! Alamakk ! -.-

When I stepped into the door, these people said all these to me. Lmao !
Jacky Low: 喂,傻婆你做么回来?
Jeff: Eiii, 冰淇淋!
AhYoke: 冰淇淋!等了你很久啦!
AhYu: 很想念你咧!
Jason:我要捏你的脸!!!*Then he just pinch my face. -.-
BaShengPo, she just hugged me without saying anythings. :DD

After that, Melissa just came out from the dorm and hugged me. :')
Feel so warm when see them. ♥

Told them about the ex thingy and they seriously make me laugh my ass off ! ;D
Melissa: PJ area 我帮你看完!叫他有种就不要来PJ。
AhYoke: Serdang我帮你看!
AhYu: Kajang Jalan Bukit 和 Sg.Chua我的!
Jason: KL Cheras 我帮你看!拿他照片来,我一张一张print出来黏在大街小巷。看他怎样死!
Then I was like...HAHAHAHA ! You guys are so funny and cute laa !
But of course, they are just kidding.
I know they are trying to cheer me up, thanks guys ! ♥
Heart them, really !

They told me many unbelievable news too !
A girl who loves her boyfriend very much already 5 years, is together with a Malay guy now.
What the hell ?
A pair of indian couple was kissing in the toilet and get caught by the teacher ?
OhMyGoshh ?

And yeah, Melissa knew that I miss William and she helped me to call him out from the dorm.
AHAHA !
Seriously, I miss him laa ! ♥
Got to meet him for a short while and chatted with him like we always do.
Sampattttt ! xD ♥

Met up with the daddy, mami and boyfriend too.
Awwww, long time no see laa darlings ! :D
P/S: My daddy and boyfriend are girls. Please do check out my previous post if you don't know about them. :)
Took some picha by using their phone. So I didn't get any pictures to upload for this post. Sowieeeeeeeeeeee. :(

BaShengPo cried again while I was leaving. Awwww :'(
I'll be back on Friday if possible kays ?
Loves you all. ♥


Am studying for my assessment on tomorrow.
Hope everything goes smooth. *Cross-finger*


The 9th. Hey you, hate you laa !
Make me fall for you so easily.
But seriously, I think I'm in love with you already. ♥
No worries, I will be waiting for you until Saturday. :)

Please do miss me always and you know I will miss you too. :D
I love you. ♥

MUSICOFTHEDAYYYY*