18 July 2011

Oh busy !


Well, my life seems like going back to the normal.
Hmmm, I mean I can continue hang out like a mad now! :D

14th July 2011 ♥

The day of the boyfie.
I actually planned to give him a suprise by not telling him I'm coming back on this day.
But at the end, it seemed like PHAILEDDD and I got scolded from him because he said that I lied to him. -.-

Hey! Don't you know this is a suprise ? Hmmm, whatever. :/

Went 21st Century Cafe with his gang. Actually, I love Beach more. :P
Still, the menu is so bored. Disappointing one.

Actually I've been waiting this day for so long because I thought that he would bring me to OverTime to have some beer ? *Just like what he promised me before.
Well, it was only just a dream. -.-
Nelly, slap me please. :(

15th July 2011 ♥

My day had been booked by my grandson, Jeremy.
He is such a best movie kaki. Ahahahaha ! So yeah, movie it is. ;)
We went Pavilion because I love the cinema there ! ♥

For sure, TRANSFORMERS 3 : DARK OF THE MOON.


I've been waiting for it so long. It's like finally and finally. OH GOSHHH!

Not bad but not as good as what I had expected. :(
Know what ? I felt asleep inside the cinema again. Fuck!

Still, I love Bumblebee, and I love SAMMMM ! :DDD


I got no idea why I dislike Rosie Huntington (Carly). Maybe I just love Megan Fox more. xD

Rating 3.8/5.0 for this movie.
Sat on the sofa until my ass pain. D;

My grandson treated me for movie and I treated him for Snowflake. Fair right ? ;D
*Actually I got a FREE Snowflake ! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! How clever am I ? xD

He is still the same, always like to satirize me like what he always do.
Guess what he said when we first met on the day ?
'Walao ? You fat liao.'
I was like WHATTHEFUCK ?! Fine. ;(

Bought some clothes at Cotton On and some pants at Sg.wang.
And I also got my baby Blackberry two new covers. ♥

I spent more than Rm400 on that day. Wth ?
Someone, slap me please. :'(

Well, reached home about 9pm. Highway was jammed like hell.
I hate jamming, like really. ;(

16th July 2011 ♥

Went PanMee for breakfast with the babe EeTong and ChingYee.
Chatted and laugh like what we always do again. :D

Was in dilemma whether I should go for the Port Dickson gathering at the night.
At the end, yeah I went.


BBQ session with the gang. :)

I wonder why the chicken wings taste so good weyy! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wilson Wong. :D
His brother bought him a freaking cute Secret Recipe cake.
And the cake is so freakishly delicious. :D

All the pictures are in Jojo's camera. :(
Seriously, the cake is so CUTE which is in Burger shape.

I get know two more high school guys again. Lols!
We played soap spray at the beach. It was fun though. :D

And I had a short talk with Mathew, he had comfort me much. Awww ! :D

Reached home at 4am, and I was totally exhausted.


Oh, I'm so busy ! ;D