18 July 2011

B-R-A-N-D-N-E-W.


Well, a very short post here to update my blog.
I'm sooooooooooooo tired actually. YAWNNN*

Gonna say that tomorrow is another brand new life after National Service for me.
Why ?
Because Lau Pling Chee is going to step into her college start on tomorrow ! :D
Nervous nervous weyy !

I even told my mum something nonsense. -.-
'Mami, I haven't been to a college before eh!'
It's like something wrong with me already. Lols!

Have to say that I'm quite worry about my transportation problem. :(
The reason is I really hate waiting in a traffic jam. I will go mad if I've been waiting too long. ;(
But I know it's impossible to ask my parents to fetch me there everyday, early in the morning somemmore. NOOOOO*
So yeah, gonna learn to be mature and train my patience well. :)
All the best Lau Pling Chee ! :D

*Cross-finger.*
Hope that everything goes smooth tomorrow onwards. ♥







-XOXO-



Have fun with the boyfie today. ♥
Daniel Tai, Iloveyou. ♥ ♥ ♥



_ MUSICOFTHEDAY _