25 July 2011

Uni #day3.


Life's still going on.
Slept at 11 something last night, wasn't eat that much.
Can you believe that I only ate a bowl of maggie yesterday ?
It seems like my diet plan is going smooth. :D

Mum woke me up at 6.30am today and asked me to get ready to the Uni.
I can't wake, dismissed the alarm and planned to sleep again.
'Oh baby I can't come down, so please come help me out,
You got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloud,
And I just can't get enough...'
My phone rang, was like scolding who the hell is that called me early at 6.30am ?!

It's him, the Kenzo. Lols! Damn sampat laa him.
Asked me to accompany him for breakfast immediately. -.-
Been forced to wake and get ready in 20min. Fml. D;

He came and fetch me to the mamak for breakfast.
Know what ? I ordered maggie goreng which is one of my favourite mamak food.
But yeah, I just ate not even half of it. I feel like vomiting. -.-
Fuck my life.
Sorry for wasting food, but seriously I don't have appetite. :'(

He sent me back home after that. I was getting late to Uni actually.
But no choice laa, I got about half year didn't meet up with this fella.
So, finally. :D

As usual, we still can chat like there's no tomorrow. Lols!
Laugh like mamamia and joke like a joker.
*I got no idea what I am talking about. Arghh! Whatever. -.-

When I was home, I found that my mum's car was not at home ?
I was like...huh? How should I go to Uni then ?
Called mum and she told me to ask dad to fetch me to Uni.
What the hell ?
I know I surely 100% will get scolded by him if I do that.
NO WAYYYYY ! Called the si Kenzo and asked him to fetch me to Uni at the end.
Guess what ? He did ! AHAHAHAHA ! What a marvelous day. ;D

So yeah, continue laugh and joke in the car while on the way to Uni. ;)
The memories of SPM time is back. It's just so pure and relax.
I found that he damn geng while driving. Lols!
I even say that he's so man although he looks so kiddo. Lmao !

Reached Uni about 9.15am. Was rushed into class which starts at 9.30am.
At the same time I was worrying him if he knows the way back. :(
He texted me at 11.00am and told me he was home after that.
Well, still so terima kasih to him ! :D

Cuisine Operations Theory Class it was.
Met up with the friendly classmates like finally.
Chatted with them while in the class. :D
Teacher distributed us into groups to do presentation.
Too bad that I was with those lcly classmates in the same group. Fml. ;(
But never mind, am trying to mix with them and try to train my EQ at the same time.
* Wow ! Positive thinking weyy ! :DD

After that, I went for Computer Studies class.
Designed a Hotel Registration Form and got the chance to know some of the Group 3 students. :)
I love the computer lab weyy ! DELL computers. OhMyMamaMiaaaa ! :O
We even have a Mac lab, Macbook computers. :O

Went for lunch with the classmates and ffk Kenny. Lmao !
I'm so sorry. Who asked you didn't reply my text ? ;P

Tourism Geography and Rooms Division Operations Practical class after lunch.
Urghhh ! Exhausted. D;

Chatime is a must for everyday, so went to Chatime for Grass Jelly with Fresh milk.
YAKKSSS ! I don't like it afterall. -.-

ShiSung fetch me back and reached home about 6.30pm.
FUHHH ! What a tiring Uni life.




Now I know why you told me that you hate the song Sorry that I loved you.
I just realize that. HAHAHA.
Guys are shit, bullshit. ;(


#nowplaying LMFAO Ft. Lauren Bennett Goon Rock - Party Rock Anthem



Imisshim.
Wish that NS end faster so that I can meet him after that. :DDD