24 July 2011

T-H-E-E-N-D.


As I said, it's over.
This will be the last post about you. :)

Whatever, I still want to say Thanks to you, for being with me for 3 months and 25 days.
I don't know if together with me is kind of torture or what.
If yes, congratz to you that you're finally free.
If no, no need to feel guilty or whatever, just wants you to remember,
this is a decision you have made in your life, no regrets no sorry.
It's life. That's all.

Oh, I just found out there're some of your T-shirts in my room.
Hmmm, am wondering whether I should return them to you.
If you see this, please let me know if you want them back.

Oh ya, one more thing to tell you.
Remember that you have disappointed some of the people around you.
Please appreciate what you are holding. Don't disappointing others anymore.
They chose to believe you, please don't make them tear.
It's hurt, and pain.
And the girl, appreciate her as well.

I will remember National Service so deeply because of you. HAHA.
I thought we can pass through it together, well, mission impossible at the end.
Now I believe what my friends had bet on me and you.
Their bet becomes truth. Funny right ? :)

Okayy, it's pointless to continue to say about all the past.
So, goodbye.







Bye.