19 July 2011

Hello, Uni !


Woke up early in the morning as usual, but the different is, I snoozed the alarm! :O
I've been such a long time didn't snooze the alarm already. Lols!

Was informed to reach the Taylor's University Divisional Office of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Art by 9am. So yeah, got to leave home by 7pm.
Thanks to the traffic. ;(

Reached the Uni 1 hour after, texted my friend and told him that I was there already.
My friend is studying Culinary Art over there.
He is a Jasmin a.k.a Kajang High-school-ian. *Sounds complicated right ? -.-
He is Kenny.

Well, was headed to the office which is located at Block D Level 2.
I was like walking in a maze and lost in the Uni.
I'm NEWWW! :/
So yeah, the independent me decided to explore the Uni by myself. I found the office like finally after 45min walking around. *Big claps for me. ;)

The office wasn't open yet because the time was still early.
Found my friend, Kenny and he brought me to walk around the Uni like a tour guide.

After that, I went to the office and asked for my timetable.
Guess what the officer told me ?
'You have to sit for the English Placement Test at 10am later then only I can give you the timetable.'
I was like WHATTHEHELLLL ?!! Test on the first day of Uni life. How awesome ? -____-

Well, hanging around the Uni again while waiting the time past.
Starbucks it was to have my...high tea ? Lols. Java Chip, the love. ♥

10am. Was rushed to the office for my test.
Another two guys were there with me to sit for the test.

Everything was alright just the...listening part. D;
Only one of the twenty questions I could answer it with my confidence.
It was bad. Alright, just simply filled up all the blanks with the logic answers to make my answer sheet looks nicer. ;P

My reading part was worse too. I can say it was sucks to the max! D;
I just simply guessed all the answer. Just crossed fingers and prayed hard. :(((

The most satisfied part, WRITINGGGG! :DDD
I wrote more than 300 words in my answer sheet. AHAHA! Proud weyyy.
The topic was about 'Internet', so that's why. ;P

After the test, met up with Kenny again to have his lunch at the food court.
But end up I skipped my lunch because of no reason. Lols.

Went into class like so sudden at 1pm.
Then I was like...HUH? Did I went into the wrong class? Why there's nobody except me?
Well, I just wait, wait and wait.
Finally, there's someone walking towards the class.
I said Hi to him and checked the timetable with him.
Yeah, I wasn't made a mistake, but why ? Lols.
No ideaaaaa.

He is my first Uni friend. His name is Hyun. Hmmm, I forgotten his full name. ;P
He came from Korea ! OHMYGODDDD ! How awesome. xD
After I knew that he's a foreigner, I was like 'WOW?! Really?! No wonder you have a fair skin!'
Lmao. ;P
He even showed me his Korea IC. He's 17 years old this year! Wow ?

After a short chit chat with him, there're some people walking into the class.

So yeah, new classmates. :D
Zi Ru, Stephanie, Tifanny, Nicole, bla bla bla.
They're those sampat kind people too! :D
Laugh and have fun with them in the class. Teehee!

And also the lecturer, Mr.Gobi. :D
Such a funny teacher and he did joke with me too! Lols.

Sir: Why aren't you wearing formal?
Me: I'm new, I just reported today, sir.
Sir: Alright. So, what's your name?
Me: Hmmmm, Ice-cream? Yeah! Everyone's calling me Ice-cream.
Sir: What?! Hmmm, okayy. Hi Ice-cream, my name I-pad 2. So what flavour are you?
Me: Strawberry! *And everyone was laughing. :P
Sir: Why strawberry? I don't really like strawberry by the way. I prefer chocolate!
Me: Well, I'm not your cup if tea then. HAHAHA!
Then everyone was like roll on floor laugh my ass off. Lols.

LMAOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I wonder why did I talk like this to my lecturer. :S

Tourism Geography class it was. A very fun and relaxing class. :D

After that, I was attended Rooms Division Operations Theory class.
I just know that Genting First World Hotel is a 3-stars-hotel. :O
I thought it is kind of higher stars hotel ?

Class ended around 4.10pm.
Then I went to the Divisional Office again for my English test results.
Guess what ? I passed my test and I can get exception to attend the English class!
Muahahahahahahahahaha! My mood was high to the max at the moment. Lalala ;P

Had my meal at Oldtown before left. I was too hungry! xD








Got to go to the Uni with formal tomorrow. :(
And I got myself a pair of new high heels again. :DDD
Well, Lau Pling Chee will be wearing high heels to drive on tomorrow.
Bless me! ♥