17 July 2011

Heart them, the girls. ♥


Dear readers, please ready to read this super duper long post.
I'm gonna spend my whole Sunday afternoon on this post. ;)


Dear diary, today they stole my heart. ♥

Who are they ? Yeah, here they are, my National Service friends. ♥
Seriously, I heart them so muchie ! My National Service life would be sucks without them. :')


This is me. Ahaha! I have no idea who captured this picture for me.
I just like it so much. ;P


She is Melissa Beh, my bestie a.k.a babe. ♥
The one who always came to my dorm to find me and borrow my hair dryer. Lols!

We always share about life to each other.
And know what, both of us love to chat about CLUB so much! Ahaha.
She told me so much about her clubbing life and I really enjoy listening to her story.
Interesting moden life she has weyy! xD

Well, she is the one who so nervous about me too. Heart her ! ♥
When I was sick, she is the first one who came and ask about my situation.

BUT! She also like to bring a lot of rubbish came to my dorm and left over there.
End up I have to clear by myself. Ishhh!
Oh well, all these were such a sweet memories. ;)


We even took MC together to stay in the dorm while others were having their activities under the hot sun. AHAHA!
What we did in the dorm ? Of course, cam-whore, sleep and snacks session! ;D


We also hang out together during the sem-break. Lols!


She is MELISSA BEH CHIEN WAN. ♥


She is Yi Qian, my dormmate a.k.a my 2nd-NS-friend.
Know what, she is the 2nd person who I talk to in the camp and same goes to her, I'm her 2nd friend. ;)

She came from Kajang too, and guess what ? I know most of her friends ! HAHA.
That's why, we have lotsa common topic to chat about. And of course, talking bad about her-my-friends. xD

She loves her boyfriend very much. That's why I always told her,
'Haiya, you just get ready to marry him laa!' Lols.
She seriously very geng. Why ?
She could spent more than 2 hours at the public phone to talk to her boyfriend. I was like OMGGG! :O Pui fukk!

I also always said that she very lazy to wash her clothes.
The reason I said like that is because she always want me to accompany her rushed back to the dorm to send all her shirts to the dobby. Lols!
Such a lazy girl. ;P

I still remember that day I left, I wrote her a note,
' Don't lazy to wash your clothes! xD '
I even left her my pail for her to do her washing, how caring am I ? Ahaha!


She is Chong Yi Qian.


She is PeiYu, my 1st-NS-friend a.k.a the leader.

I sat the same bus as her to the camp on the first day which is 15th May 2011.
I still remember the first day she cried because she can't suit herself in eating the Malay meals there. And when she knew that there's noone would do any washing for her, she was mad like hell. LOL!

She always want people to accompany her to do anything, such as go toilet, eating, sending dobby and bla bla bla.
Somehow, I was wondering why must you need a partner to do all these which you can do by yourself ? Well, maybe that's her style.

She is living in the same dorm with Melissa because both of them are in the Alpha group. That's why, Melissa is the only one who can accompany her most of the time.
She has a very weird habit, that is she must wake up in the midnight and go to the toilet at least once. Pity Melissa. Lols!

She is Penny Lee Pui Yee. ♥


She is AhYoke, the very sensitive and funny one.

She has a sweet family which very care of her. Her locker is like a mini market which contain most of our needs inside of it. Lols! Her mum damn worry about her and scare that she will get hungry so she bought her tons of food. Wow ? Aha.

Guess what ? She is the first one who give me the name 冰淇淋 (Ice-cream). Lols!

She is Jenny Chia Hwee Yee.


She is 吧生婆 , the one who loves me very much and super likey Charmaine Sheh.

Gonna tell you, you couldn't imagine how much she loves Charmaine Sheh, really.
I was like WOW when listened to her experience.
She knows many of her fans in Hong Kong and could contact them anytime to know what Charmaine Sheh is doing. They were like little bodyguards to make sure she is in safety mode every second. LOLS!

She damn gan jiong about me when I was fall in sick that time.
Brought me tons of food and forced me to eat medicine like she is my mum. Aha!
She likes to kiss my face and always hugged me whenever we were. HA ;)

Her tears dropped like a huge waterfall on the day I left.
I'm sorry BaShengPo that I couldn't stay until the end of programme. :'(
But you know, I love you all like I always do. T___T

AHAHA! I started to call her 吧生婆 from the very first day we met until the whole camp is calling her like that. Such a cordial name right ? ;)

She is Khoo Li Jing.


She is AhBing, the most concern one.

From the very first day, she was like a tour guide brought me to the office to do registeration and bla bla stuff.
We were like in a gang no matter what we were doing.

Until one day, she said that she was like an outsider and couldn't join us much.
Once she said that, most of us tear like hell and there's where our problem started.

She looks much more happier in the other gang, so I feel happy for her too! :)
She hugged me and asked me to remember her on the day I left. T.T
Sure I will ! I promised.

She is Siew Lai Peng. ♥


She is Ice, the sweet one.

She left us after 4 days she came due to her healthyness. :'(
We were cried like hell when she was leaving.

Still, we love you ! ;)

She is Ice Liew.


She is Fina, my ex-dormmate.

She slept beside me while I was still live in G2. *I was live in I1 after G2.*
She left us early to back to Sabah to settle her family problems.
Awww, I miss her ! :(


She is Jasmine, the Charlie's.
The thin and small size one. She always called me 冰淇淋 with her soft voice and I always hugged her like she is my baby. Ahaha!


She is Kity, the Charlie's.
Another small size one, I wasn't that like her because of her attitude. Lols!
But still, hmmm, because we were in the same team - CHARLIE. Lols.


She is Dayana, the Charlie's.
Always like to call me DOMO and said comel after she called me.

Her eyes is damn big, that's why we called her 大眼婆 in Cantonese. ;P


She is Kiena, the Charlie's and the prettiest Malay girls in my camp. ;D

We were live in the same dorm since the first day.
When I cried, she is the only one of the Malay girls who hugged me and comfort me.
She is just so caring and sweet. I love her ! :)


She is AhXin, my boyfriend ! xD

I love to hug her because she is just so nice to hug. LOLS!
The way she talks and her attitude is so cool and funny.
I always go and kacau her because she is just so cute !

She likes to zat people and the way she talks bad words is seriously LMAO !
Awww, I miss her like so sudden. :'(


She is Nadya, the Charlie's.
She cares of her skin so much, and everytime she must make up before leaving the dorm. Lols!


She is Nunee, one of the Bravoians and the open-minded one.
She could only wearing bra and walking around in the dorm. Ahaha!
So cute laa her. ;)


She is AhLai, we called her 院长 because she is the Tanjung Rambutan's head. LMAO !
I love to gossip with her because her style damn funny weihh. ;D

The 2nd night before I left, I slept with her and we gossiped so much about people. Aha!


She is AiQi, the cute one. :)

She got a admirer which is really treat her well in the camp. Aha!
Appreciate kays ? ;)


She is Elaine, the one who with fair skin.
We like to chat about FOOD and we told me so much about location of good food. Aha!
Gotta get a try if got chances. ;)


She is WeiWei, the Alpha's.
She always come to my dorm to borrow hair dryer. xD

Wasn't that close with her, but she cried on the day I left. Awww :'(


She is EE a.k.a Doris, the thin and fair one.
The way she talks is so gentle and she always wearing a ribbon on her head. Aha!
Same as me ! We are ribbon lovers ! :D


She is CaiYun, the leader of our Chinese's performance.
A very sporting and active one, many of the Malays like her ! ;D


She is WanYing, the Delta's.
Wasn't that close with her, just smile whenever we saw each other. :)


She is Ecah, the leader of Alpha.
She is such a CUTEEEEE one and always called me 'kawan.' :D
Funny and lively whenever talked to her. Awww, I rindu kat you laa Ecah ! :(


She is AhKuan, my ChiiMai. :D
Charlie's members like to call her 'gangster' because she always act like and the buttons on her uniform always dropped. They said she is those very rough kind of person waaa. Lols! ;P

I helped her to sew her uniform like already N times. Here it is. xD


HAHAHA !


They said this picture looks like 全家福 , that's why I'm calling them daddy and mami. xD
Of course the short hair one is my daddy, WaiGor.
And the sweet one is my mami, WeiKah. ;)

I miss them like so badly! :'(


She is Husna, my dormmate a.k.a Charlie's. :D
The first Malay girl I met at the Jalan Reko bus stop and we talk to each other.
Due to fate, we were in the same group afterall ! :DDD

She was studying in Chinese tadika so she knows lil of Chinese.
We always sing 太阳公公出来了 loudly in the dorm. xDD


She is JingJing, the dormmate a.k.a Chalie's.
I like to gossip with her and 院长 while freetime in the dorm.

Such a funny gang we were. ;)


She is AnnAnn, one of the Bravoians.
The head of Chinese wirawati, the responsible one.

She likes to play guitar and I enjoy seeing her playing it. :D


She is Mag, the intelligent one.
She got band 5 in her MUET test, how coooooool she is ? :D


She is HuiPeng, the active one.
I miss when we dance like nobody's business in the dewan makan. D;


She is Mama Charlie, our head of Charlie's heroine. :)
Always sing out loud in the toilet and make noise in the dorm. Lols!


She is Nuriy. I love her !
She is my Budaya Kerja classmate, such a friendly and nice one. :D

'Jangan nakal nakal ya.'
The words she gave me before I left. :'))


I love you girls. ♥




My mood is down like shit now.
Daniel Tai, I love you, really. :'(