02 December 2012

December?




You gotta get up and try try try.
Pink's version is addictive but Jayesslee's one is heaven.
They've got angel's voices, so talented and beautiful. :')

Hi peeps. Can't believe that I blog only once a week, so shameful to be a blogger.
Too much things happen within this 7 days. And they're all driving me crazy, I'm so crazeh! ;(
Happy to eat food, tired to work daily, sad to receive his texts, angry to know my new schedule, and etc.
Too much too much...

It's already December, the very last month of 2012.
End of the world is coming soon, perhaps? Only the God knows...
So yeah, post of the day! ;)
Hmmm, where to start where to start? Let's start to talk about my last week offday before my another offday starts. ;)
FINALLY! I got to go to Levain last Tuesday.
Yeah, I know I know most of you have been there for N times since N years ago or whatever.
I always wanted to go during coursemates' date but there's always some obstructions until last week. :(
Coursemates are mai best food discovery partners! :D (Y)
Especially Stephanie, we're the same type people cuz we both will go to eat good food alone, yeah ALONE.
As long as there's food, we'll be there. Lol.

So yeah, our offday fell on the same day - Tuesday so we decided to have food investigation at Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi.
Last time Stephanie was the one who drove, and this time of course would be me! ;) Fair and square maa.
We got lost to Pudu and turned a big big round cuz we couldn't differentiate the roads up to the flyover in Pudu area. We spent like 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach Levain from Bandar Sunway wtf.


Decorations and environment there are pretty and comfortable.




I had Seafood Aglio Olio & Iced Chocolate where Steph had Mushroom Cream Pasta & Hot Latte.
I'm a huge fans of Aglio Olio cuz creamy food is yakks for me. Lol. *I'm sorrehhh! :(*
I hate white in colour liquid except SOYA, example mayo and milk. YAKKKKKKKS!
The food tastes so good and I feel like ordering the 2nd plate but I found something more interesting to be filled into my stomach.
DESSERTS!!! :D

Those colourful macaroons are so tempting!
Wide range of choices of those yummeh macaroons.


Mad love macchiato & 75% ghana dark chocolate flavours. 


The mini croissaint tastes superb!!!
Better than M*rriott's one 10000000x!!!

Well, I hate the cashier who named Chen. Her service bad to the max and she's so impolite.
I was sitting on the table 33 (thirty-three), I informed her my table number before I placed my order.
Cashier Chen: Table number?
Me: thirty-three.
Cashier Chen: Okay, may I have your order please?
Me: *blah blah blah*
Okay, done.

I went to sit down and chit chatted w/ Steph and suddenly she came over my table and point at my table number plate.
Cashier Chen: This is THIRTY-THREE, please check your bill.
Me: *Look at the bill which typed 23(twenty-three)* I told you it was THIRTY-THREE.
Cashier Chen: *Stared and glared at me.* Twenty-three.
,Me: *Stared her back, sarcastic sigh and I just don't give her any shits.*

Maybe it was a misunderstanding between our conversation, but her service behavior is totally failed.
I feel like sending all those people to Hospitality School if they want to work in service line seriously.
So impolite and I hate her so much! ;(
Spoiled my mood right away but still, the food there tastes so gooooooood I can die. D;

Went to Pavilion after brunch at Levain randomly. We have no place to go and the nearest is Pavilion which only 5-min apart.
Randomly walked around and we decided to go to KLCC since Steph said that she never been to KLCC and she wanted to see Petronas Twin Tower w/ her naked-eye. Lol.

Went to have our dinner at The Apartment.
Everything is way too good included food and services, but I got annoyed by the server who tried so hard to upsell his cocktail to me. Lol.
I just want some Iced Lemon Tea. :P


Huge portion of Black Pepper Chicken can caused me dead in satisfaction. -.-

Well spent my day w/ Stephanie. :DDD !
Looking forward to our next outing for more food @ PJ area & Bangsar. ;)

***

Went to visit Mifen few days ago.
That girl, who doesn't know how to take care of herself, I feel like K her head badly.


Please hao hao de take care of yourself hao bu hao?
;(((

***

I had changed department from F&B to Kitchen now. 
I was so pissed when I saw my schedule that chef arranged for me.
He arranged my offday after 11 days of my working days.
When I approach to him to ask him why, he blamed me back for not finding him in advance and he feels that it is not a problem to work 11days continuously.

Ya I know I'm doing my training right now.
You want to train me as a normal staff? Okay can, you can just ask me to do work as long as I can do, I'll do.
But rights is rights, I have my rights as a trainee, you have to let me rest as it is the time.
And Why are you still asking me if I can tahan?
You're indirectly giving me choices when you ask me this ques but in fact you already decided that way.
What I can say is, 我认命

Fuck this hotel and I will not ever come to this hotel for accomodation, dining or anything. NOOOO!
PLEASE DON'T GO TO PUTRAJ*YA M*RRIOTT HOTEL & SPA.
Management zero, teamwork zero, what they got is only brainless people.
Kthxbaiii.