13 December 2012

A midnight post.


YAYYY! Finally got my giyongchy tee! :D
So surprised to get it today cuz I've been waiting for so long until I almost forgot that I purchased this. -.-
One of the disadvantage of purchasing online, no immediate unpack feel. :(((

I believe that if you're following me on Instagram, you saw my lastest photo is a ugly-look-omelette right? Hahaha.
If you don't, go search me nao @ plingchee!!!
Okay, on the top of my blog there's a stupid omelette pic too, so you can see from there as well. -.-

YESH! It's the first omelette that made by me, and I ate it wtf. Hahaha!
Not totally failed leh! Only some of the capsicum dices dropped out. Chef said it considered a good omelette for a trainee. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *flip hair* Lol.

I thought that I'm not into cooking but frankly I found that I feel kinda comfortable in kitchen department.
8 hours passes so fast and I mixed so well with the staffs there, even those dai lap yeh chefs can joke with me too. Lolololll. ;D
Okay, it's my fault to scold them at first, I'm just not yet used to it that time, I admit that. :(((

Thanks my mom trained me to cook when I was a kid.
Not really train but I mean hmmm, asked me to help her out in kitchen when she was cooking last time.
At least I don't scare to stand in front with the stove on okay?
I'm proud to say that I can cook better than my elder sister. She doesn't even cook a pack of maggie. 
Okay maybe she can but just tastes sucks.
I remember I threw the whole bowl of maggie which cooked by her cuz it tasted like water + instant noodles only. Wtf?
Not sure if I'm a good food lover was the reason I like to cook. Hahaha.
Somehow I have high demand on food *nahhhh -.-* and I like to go for food discovery. 
Anyone anyone wanna go with me? ;D
Lai jiejie bring you eat hao liao. Lolololll.

***

Watched a movie just now @ Jusco Cheras Selatan since tomorrow I don't have to work. :DD


The Hobbit.

No idea what this movie is about cuz no leng zaii characters but my sister jio me to watch so why not? Lollll.
Not that bad lah, worth to watch still but be ready cuz it is a 169-minute movie.
I can't count I yawned how many times in the cinema hall. -____- too tired & sleepy.

It's about some dwarfs & a hobbit fight to get back their home something like that.
Those monsters look geli & ugly shitttt, nevermind lah they're monster maaa. Lol?

Looking forward to Part 2, it hasn't end yet!!! 
Rating: 3.0/5.0

I don't really watch movies in Jusco, no idea why.
Until just now, I think that's the reason why - him. :(((
That was the place we had our own sweet time and it reminds me how I fell for him last year.
FUCKKK! 
Don't wanna go there for movies liaw. Wo bu yao!




Done w/ this midnight post & good night!!! ;)