07 December 2012

Life Of Pi.


OMFGGGGGG. This film was totally out of expected!
I was not so interested in it cuz the main character is not handsome. Lolololollll.
WHY HE NO HAWTTTTTT?!
And uhmm, a tiger? Yeah, an animal. I'm so not an animal lover so yeah. -.-

Until I saw those reviews...comments...okay, still so so feelings for me.
I'M NOT EASY TO PSYCHO OKAYYYY! :P
But! Ah Xuan succeed to influence me! -______-
She summarized the whole story and keep telling me it's so must watch so meaningful so detail and etc.
Then, I was like, waaaa! really? Lolll.
Decided to watch w/ le bunch. So touching finally I wasn't movie aloneeee. :'((( !

J was beside yesterday while I was discussing where to watch the movie.
He kept try to kacau me and commenting about why he doesn't know anyone of my contact in my whatsapp list except himself.
Wtf hello? I'm Kajang lang and you're Sabah lang okayyyyy?

Ah! I remember one of our convo, damn sohai yet funneh I can die. Lol.
He said he wanna marry me and we'll have children in the furure those shits and I asked him back,
Me: So where are we gonna live at after our marriage? Kajang or Sabah?
Him: Uhmmm, this question...nonono! Here lah, I mean Sunway, we'll live in Sunway cuz we know each other here. Ahh! You say should we ask our children to study Taylor's also ar?
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucker you. Ask them to study hospitality wan? See which batch they are in loh!
Him: AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nonono. Should let them to choose by themselves.
Lololololollll. Wtf this bastard. So sohai. :') ♥

Damn, back to topic about Pi lah.
Sooooooooooooooooooo touching and I couldn't tahan while watching until I kept giving sound effects like 'Yerrrr!', 'Harrrr', 'Oh my...', 'Walaoooo!' and etc.
Wonder if the stranger who sat beside feels that I'm annoying. Sorreh! :P

Very meaningful and I really got impressed on Pi. He's so tough! :')
So proud of him and I must teach my son to be like him in the future. Lolololll.
My dear son, you must watch Life Of Pi okay? :PPP

Those quotes he gave in the movie are so meaningful and it motivated me to take it as a lesson. :')
One of my favourite,
All of life is an act of letting go but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
True, how many goodbye we'll say to those people who we don't wish to let go but forced to?
Repentant huh? But life no take two, cruel.

It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse.

For those who haven't watch it yet, watch it with low expectations to enjoy the story and gain more.
And try to understand the last part, you'll realise something implicit. :'DDD !

Good night! ♥

.musicoftheday.