16 December 2012

Cuz I don't like it.

As you know, I'm a sort of weird and emotional kind of girl.
Even myself can't predict and control my mood flows, yeah, slap me if you want to.
When I don't like something/some people or some places, NO means NO.
And I can nag for a century if I wish to. Haha, just because I don't like it.

Sometimes I do really wonder if I am the only girl like this or there's someone else same type w/ me?
If yes, please let me know so that we can make friends and become a best best friend and nag everyone/everything else like there's no tomorrow wtf. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Twitter is my best friend now. It provides me spaces to nag people or things happen that I don't like.
Nahhh, you can see I've got so much complaints everytime right? Lolll.
Too bad it has alphabets limitation, so I have to seperate my story into few tweets most of the time fml. D;
Sorry if you find me annoying. :(

Okay, so here's a things happened that made me feel annoyed and I wanted to start my nagging now. Lol.
I had my public holiday replacement on Friday which means I can sleep like a boss cuz I don't need to work on Friday. :DD
It was really awesome to sleep until late morning but some people tried to stop me, and of course he failed. (Y)

Hello! It's my off day and you asked me to wake up early just because to accompany y'all for breakfast so that y'all can get your things done in the afternoon?
HELL NO please. I rather to eat by myself.
Sorry I'm selfish type but please, common sense lor! -.-

So in the end I went for breakfast w/ two of my guy friends at around 11am.
Still okay lah, eventhough I'm still sleepy but I couldn't sleep anymore fml. ;(

Omfg I really really no idea why my guy friends never get bored on chatting about cars and games.
Hmmm okay, I forgive them cuz I can never get bored on shopping & good food too. Lolololll.
But, CAN THEY SORT OF THINK OF ME CUZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AT ALL?! :'(
At least my topics are more common than theirs loh! 
Who doesn't like branded & food? WHOOO?!!! NO ONEEEEEE! 
BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT GIRLS DON'T TALK ABOUT CARS OR WHATSOEVER DOTA & WHAT? BATTLEFIELD?! Dafuq.
Okay it's fine. I just enjoy my food will do. 
First idea comes in my mind, oh that's the reason why they got no girlfriends. -_____-

2nd incident.
At night, we went to steamboat and another guy friend joined us too. 
So there was 4 of us, 3 guys & me wtffff. The last girl ffk end up no showed. WHYYYY :'(
I was actually feel like ffk as well cuz I got no idea why they delayed the meet-up-time from 7pm to 7.30pm without me realizing. I was part of them okayyyyy! ;(
Oppps! I was sleeping so...uhmmm ahahahahahahahahaha!

My mode of eating was -_____________- all night cuz I can't really join their topics, only some of jokes I can talk with.
Nevermind, I just eat my food.

I was so excited about My Burger Lab cuz it's so special. Black in colour de burger, want try want try!
So I told them about it and guess what's their feed back? Yesh, negative one.
Yerrr! Black colour looks like shit. You eat ownself lah!
I was like, -_____________- okay, mm ngam keyy. I jio others.
And their pattern, aiyo, another reason why they have no girlfriends I guess. -.-

Whatever lah. Ended up I didn't discover any nice restaurants on that day. ;(
Will do it next week! NEXT WEEK.

-musicoftheday-