18 December 2012

Ding Dong Bell! :')



MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONEEEEE! :DDD
So yeah, Christmas is around the corner and I bet all of us are started to be exciting about it right?
What's ya plan what's ya plan?
In case the world doesn't end, we must party all day all night to celebrate Christmas kayyyy? ;)

I still have no idea on what I should do on my Christmas eve. Any idea?
Went to club last year and what's for this year?
Actually I have tons of ideas to give if I want to, just that people to celebrate with & the condition of their time is the big problem.
So wanna drink drank drunk w/ my BFF gang! They are ze besttttt.

Well, gonna do this post as fast as I can cuz the time is ticking and it's already 1.40am now I'm super sleepy.
In a super good mood now after met J today. Lol.
Random again, he just whatsapp me and asked me to meet him up for supper and I went. -.-
Feel relax to meet him cuz the way we handle our relationship is more natural now. :')
We just let things happen as it is. As I said, if it meant to be, if we're meant to be, we will be.

I just scold him fucker sohai and whatsoever rude words and he called me fun cheong & Rosmah wtf.
Anyhow I find this is fun, and the way he treats me is no longer that cool as previously. :'D
He ownself says that, he needs me. Lol. I KNOWWWW! Ahahahahahahaha.

I was in Mid Valley earlier with Ah Xuan when I received his whatsapp.
So I decided to go for him after Mid Valley since tomorrow is my offday, why not? Okay lah, I admit I miss him. :(
Tried so hard to ignore him but failed. Heart melted straight away when he apologized. :(((

Met him at Pavilion and we decided to yamcha in Sunway cuz it is our place! Lololololll.
He always succeed to catch me heart indirectly. Frankly, I like that! Hahaha.

I told him that I almost burn myself & kitchen during training two days past.
And he was so gan jeong and pull my hand and said, got hurt not? where? gimme see!
Awwwww ♥ Best feeling in the world when someone cares about you. :'))) !

He ain't feeling well and cough like shit. I asked, die ady not? Lolololl.
In fact, I worried like shit. He already cough for weeks! ;(((
He couldn't feel that I was worrying. I'm a good actress kay? LOL.
So he asked, why you seemed like don't care? Just now I so guan xin you eh.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn him.
If I don't care, will I dabao food and send it up to your house?
If I don't care, will I straight away go for you even I was tired shit after work?
If I don't care, will I do all these sohai things?
End up he diam diam and he said I treat him overly well. Hahaha! (Y)

Chatted so much. Love this feeling! :))))

He gave me a kiss before he left. It melted my heart, really.
I feel you. ♥