25 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS ❥

\
Alohaaaaaaa! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ♥
Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the wayyyyyyy :DDD

Come on! It's season of giving & receiving! 
Frankly I'm not a kind person and I always remember people who treated me bad and I will hate them like forever. Loll.
BUT! I'll forgive all of you on this season of giving! Cuz it's Christmas!!! :D
It is a must must must to be happy on this day.
For those who hate me, I hope you'll forgive me and for those who I hate, I'll forgive y'all. LOLLLL.

How did you all celebrate your Christmas eve?! Share to me!
I can't really remember what happened on my Christmas eve until I read back my tweets...wtf.

I was really really sad on that day, hmmm not sad lah but down. :(
Due to some incidents, and I felt ignored.
No one eventually supports my suggestion. Sigh. 
You know the feeling right, when you look at people's instagram who are having super great x'mas party w/ all the balloons, christmas trees, decorations, food & a must-have-thing, PRESSIE for exchange session, and  you've got nothing except food and beer? -.-
What I really really care wasn't this, is none of them supports me.
And you know, when you knew they're like ignore you just like that, the worst feeling hits me straight away.
Was really angry about it but I told myself to be calm and pretend it's fine... ;((( !
IMBALANCEEEEE !

Friend C actually asked me to join them for breakfast & Pavilion while they were already otw to somewhere in Connaught. 
Well, I did have the thought of joining at first, but then he told me, friend H and K were there but they wanted to go by only 1 car that's why they didn't ajak me along.
Guess what, friend H & K are my neighbours, they live in the same area with me. Friend H's house is just 30 seconds away from my house!!!
I was like...oh mai...speechless? I don't know how to describe the damn feeling. ;(((

Babe Tong was in Times Square and I joined her randomly cuz I so wanna tell her about this.
Was really not in mood to shop and I bought nothing except some breads from Lavender. Lol.

BFF gang was planning to have a gathering session & Mr.Leong jio-ed me to go The Beer Factory w/ his gang.
Dilemma to choose which to go - worst!
Asked J to choose for me and he asked me to go house party instead of Beer Fac.
But hmmm, I chose Beer Fac without listening to him and he got angry with me for few hours. Lollll.
Not that excited for my Christmas eve due to too much bad things happened before that, and I was keep praying - Christmas, please be good to me. Please blast me and etc. D; #poorkid

Ended up with house party after Mr.Leong informed me that his gang changed venue to Paparazzi @ SS2 Mall.
Clubbing mood zero and I rejected him at the end, sorry! :(((

Idk if my face looked bad or what, I felt some of them in BFF gang were actually not dare to talk to me.
Accidentally heard that friend I said sorry to me but I just ignored cuz I'm so tired and sleepy after done a day of window shopping in KL area. -.-

After done eating steamboat, photo time!!!
No idea what's wrong w/ them. When I said, we take picture lah! Then someone said, wait friend K come first and ask her to bring camera and stand lo.
Walao? I can say that everyone in that house has smart phones, so why can't we take picture with our smart phone?! -.-
And know what, friend K ffk at the end, she didn't come.
That's the reason why we got no group picha! #wtf

So wanna back home at that time, real tired and I just want to sleep.
Until someone bounced with the idea, 2nd round at Scott Garden lo?
After a long-discussion, we end up to go to Movida @ Cheras Selatan.
It was my 2nd time to be there, as predicted, I love Sunway Giza's most!
Super unfriendly bouncer, he even looked down on us with his fucking eyes.
Hello? Do I need to beg you ar? -.-

Fucked up and we went to OverTime w/ 2 towers of Heineken. Lololollll.
So tipsy and I just wanted to sleep at the moment.
Another someone came out with the idea, go for dimsum straight away lo?
And then, we went to Kuchai Lama for midnight dimsum. #firsttime

One of the workers in the restaurant saw me couldn't stand properly while waiting for toilet, he guided me to the toilet next door. So helpful, thank you! :DDD
Somehow I miss hangover feelings, really can forget everything for temporary.  Just don't care whatever shits will do. 
And I miss J. :((( !

Reached home at 5am in the morning.
What a Christmas eve I had. :/


Good night!