11 November 2012

Kills.

Guess you can predict what I am going to blog about from my Twitter/title right?
I should learn how to control my emotion better, but I always failed. :(

Finally a big-cry yesterday, eyes swollen when I woke up this morning. Fml.
I just sat on my bed and cried for 1 hour plus?
Until my stomach is playing drum then only I went to downstairs and search for food w/ Running Man. Haha.
Failed on diet plan? Nonoooo, you are wrong. I didn't get to eat any foods at the end cuz I can't find any foods from kitchen. -.- #happyorsad
(Y)

The feelings just like when all the things clash on you in a sudden then no ones is there to lend you a hand. :'(
People always say, disappointments come from expectations.
But still, people still put on expectations. Why? Cuz they believe, they believe the things they put hope on will happen.
In fact, we're all cheating on ourselves, cuz life's like this.
The more you want. the harder you could get.
Positive minders will think that, oh! it's a kind of challenge in life or something, you'll be fine after you get through it. So yeah, stay strong.
But! Do you know that how fragile human beings are?
I'm just a human, I'm just a girl.
T_________________________T

The gang I used to have ain't the same anymore. 
I don't know if I'm the one who changed or time changes everything.
I don't mean to blame, anyone or anything, just that I couldn't believe that it happened. 
Told myself to chill/calm/xi guan jiu hao, but tears in my eyes just roll down like a waterfall.
I was too cared? Yes, I did cuz they are my buddies for life.
When those who disappointed you are who you cared, it kills.
Not hurts but kills. Non of the words can describe the heartache feeling. NON.
Over thinking is what kills me most, because I care everyone of you?

Yes, I have everything I want, but I don't happy.

One of the funny tweet from Twitter:
Who said that money can't buy happiness? It's happier to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

LOL?
True but I don't find it's happier to talk to a Coach porch purse than talk to a true friend.
Thank you Eetong still, for knowing me so well and I know she tried to cheer me up. :')

I miss talk to my mom. :'(
Internship caused me can't meet up w/ my family like always.
T_______________________T

Helpless.


***

I chose study abroad, only IF everything allows lah. 
If everything goes smooth, I will be leaving to Melbourne for degree.

New environment will do, I'm so tired liao. :'(