18 November 2012

Tgis ♥


TGISSSSS ♥ 
Love weekend so freaking much but too bad that reality is hurtful. :( #werk

Finally I can enjoy my Saturday cuz next day I only have to work starts at 3pm. :DDD
Waking up at 6 in the morning is killing, I don't know how I survived everyday to wake up from my lovely bed when I was in primary school.
D;

I've no idea what's wrong with me recently.
I can play my phone for hours and ignore the world when I feel like want to. -.-
The battery can drop from 100% fully charged to 42% only I satisfied.
When I flashed back what I've done, uhmmm I can't remember a single thing. :O
Am I crazeh or what?

Ignored my lappie for days cuz I can update myself in social networks via my phone.
I'm sorry that keep delaying my posts.
Sorrehhh readers! I love you mwah! ♥ 

Okie, stop bullshitting and here is it about my TGIS. :D
I miss my bunch of friends so much. Our gang name - BFF.
They are so awesome until I could just laugh my lungs out and don't care whatsoever image it is.
Just the way we are and we rock it! :D

Got the invitation card from Issac Quan for his sister's wedding dinner will be held on 17th of Nov which means is yesterday - a Saturday night. :)
Yayyyy! Tgis rockssss!

So damn exciting for the dinner cuz we've been an ages not gather up for meeting like how we used to be previously cuz everyone is busying on schools and works. :(
So yeah, here is the outfit that I wore for dinner.
I know that I'm fat, on my way to diet so just gimme time okay? T_______T


I always wonder why I can't look pretty in pictures. :(
Envy those girls with their pretty faces and bodies. Anyway, I love myself still. Haha.

Leopard dress from Kitschen, black pump heels from Bershka, pochette from Michael Kors, Esprit purple watch and Voir bracelet.

Actually I did a lil curl at the bottom of my hair, but it didn't last long and it seemed nothing even though I had applied the waxing foam. -.-
Wasted my time wtf.

I started to feel sleepy right now so allow me to let the pictures to do the talking. :P




















新婚快乐 :DDD