08 November 2012

Yes or no?

Hi. A random post for today due to I've got nothing to do now. -.-
Boredom kills. Fml.

Realized that I'm having my hard time now on any decisions. Yes, ANY.
I can't even decide on eat or don't eat, am I sick? Dafuq.

YES or NO is driving me crazy and I'm always can't choose which of them to be my answer.
Not only boredom kills me now, dilemma kills too. Shit.

There's a few things which I'm always been thinking of but until now I couldn't make any decisions.
One of it is...




Abroad or local?
I believe that if you followed my Twitter, you'll be seeing that I tweeted about my further studies for N times.
And I even discuss about this with few of my friends, and parents as well.
Every single of them had given me different answers, this made me more confuse on my future. :'(

Mom asked me to consider Aussie than UK due to the distance is nearer and Aussie is famous in education.
Plus, I've relatives are living there so they might can help me on.
The problem that I'm worried about is, life there will be so much tougher than in Malaysia where the environment is like totally different.
No mamak, no yamcha, no roti bakar, no pan mee, no milo, no soya, no Sushi Zanmai, no Pavilion, no GSC, no Lavender, no friends, and no family.
T____________T
Can I really stand for all these? Doubt!

AhMay said Melbourne is good, can always party like a party animal. LOL.
But I don't think I wanna be a party animal there cuz it's really pricey for my parents to pay for my expenses in overseas.
As she said, Melbourne is a place which suit me more according to my behaviour, she thinks that I'm study + party type. So Melbourne is the best for me.
Seriously? :OOO

Selina suggested me to search about Melbourne too. She even gave me the name of the University.
Thank you babe! :)
She did her high school edu there so she is quite familiar with Aussie and she told me that she regret coming back for college! OMG.
Aussie really that good huh?

I found that it's hard for me to do research about study abroad cuz I have less friends who has experiences in this. :(((
Need more suggestions pleaseeeee.

In economy perception, mom asked me to go to UTAR for cheaper school fees reason.
But if I insist to go to overseas, she'll pay for me still.
Awwww! What I did to deserve such loving and world best mom as her? ❤

But I had searched about UTAR, the course there isn't my favourite one. So yeah, NO for UTAR.
Furthermore, I don't think I wanna continue in Taylor's. 
As coursemate - Toi said, study for so long just wait to overseas only ma, why want to stay in Taylor's like forever?
True also.

For me, Taylor's University is like in the middle.
Either choose higher to go to overseas, or lower to choose local private U.

I don't want to waste my parents' money for paying so much for me so I must think real deep for this.
:(

I can't decideeeeeee! HOWWWW
T______________________________T