07 November 2012

06112012 ♥



Adele's voice is just so beautiful right?
I bet no ones will say NO cuz it's a truth! ♥

Oh well, guess what am I gonna blog about for today?
MY OFFDAY. :DDD
Teehee! Life without relax is shit.

As usual, my offday falls on Tuesday which is a weekday and most of the people are not free. D;
So lucky of me that have Stephanie this coursemate who is same type as me!
We used to discover good food and nice items from shopping malls.
I still remember how we went to Sunway Giza just to find Poco Homemade but we failed cuz it's no longer available there. T___T

Yes, I met up with her yesterday.
I drove to Suriamas to meet her up and she was the one who driving whole day. Thank you girl. ♥

Randomly wanna eat cakes and I came out w/ an idea to go to Dreamz Bakery.
We found it after turned a few rounds in Kota Damansara area.
Too bad that the shop is close on every Tuesday. FML max. D;

Den we changed mind and headed to +Wondermilk in PJ SS21 area.
Found out that there's so many good food restaurants and we just wanna eat them all! :D
Wasn't able to get to try cupcakes in +Wondermilk due to heavy rain. :(
After that we just headed to One Utama for a movie and Sushi Zanmai.
Not bad lah, I'm freaking in love w/ Zanmai. Teehee.


A 2 hours plus movie. I was about to sleep inside the cinema hall.
Not that nice as I expected, high expectation kills? :(

Btw, James Bond is still handsome and I don't like M. -.-
I feel happy cuz she's dead. Lalala.

Rating: 3.5/5.0

After movie, I went for dress and heels hunting.
Dress mission failed cuz I don't really like those mature look dress. :(
I like something casual + arrogant + simple.
But I succeed to buy a pair of new heels. :DDD
Love it max, too cool!
Not sure whether you follow my instagram, please do so if you haven't. :)
I've posted it up on my instagram. Hehee.


Spotted it last time at KLCC w/ babe tong but I didn't buy it last time cuz I already owned a pair of new heels.
BUT MY HEELS HAD BEEN BITTEN BY MY DOG AND IT'S SPOILED! T____T
Heartache!

Knew that this shop is available in One Utama so I went to find it.
Bershka  is a retailer and part of the Spanish Inditex group (who also own the brands of Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear, Oysho, Uterqüe, Stradivarius and Zara Home).
It's also a brand which fashion designers' first choice. :)

This pair of heels is so costly but I bought it still. D;
I'm worried that I will regret and get emotional unbalanced if I missed it again. Lol.   
No more new heels until New Year! I swear.

Couldn't find any display of this heels in Bershka, and I decided to show the staff babe tong's instagram.
And he said, "Yes. It's available here."
I was about to fly that time! :DDD
But they took quite a long time to find it out cuz they not yet display it out since it's new arrival.

An auntie was trying to buy it but it was in my hand, so yeah, I'm like, I MUST BUY! NO CARE. 
Lolololll.

After that, we went to 有骨气 steamboat where located in SS21 area.


It has been ages I never have steamboat as dinner! :(((
Finally. :D


Ate like a monster w/ Stephanie cuz we both were too happy. Haha.

Well spent of my offday.
Happy girl I am. :DDD ♥



Wanted to find J before I went back but he late reply me so next time bah. :(