05 November 2012

06112012 ♥


Alohaaaaaa peepo!
Did you realize that I've changed my header? :D
No more LOVE, I'm now more to VAIN. :P
Lolololll. Please don't slap me!

Just back home from a catching up session w/ Ashley, ma ex-coursemate. :(
Miss her so much and I started laughing from the beginning of our met up.
Laugh all the night while chatting about life, love, studies, and etc.
Changed so much of our life, but we're still behaving the same.

[March 2012]
Tell me I've become slimmer, pleaseeee. :P

I miss the moment w/ her in Uni. :(
She used to be my partner, and now I'm aloneee! T_____T
WHY SHE STOPPED STUDY WOHHHHHH
Sigh.

Well, back to normal now. Tuesday is ma off day.
Has been waiting for this day to come for so long.
I NEED REST LAHHH! T____T

Somehow, I already start used to work in FnB department now.
More time will do. Supervisor praised me that I've been improved so much compare to Day 1. :DDD
I can do it I can do it.

Lost contact w/ Mr.Leong recently.
He seemed 人间蒸发 to me, I don't know what's wrong again but I know that he's ignoring me.
Well, this is the N times I posted about he ignores me so I'm not gonna post about it anymore.
I just hate being ignore so much, wondering why people ignore people since they are all people.
Tell me why?

***


Watched movies last Saturday - 1. Paranormal Activity 4.

Para is one of the series movie that I've been chasing since the first epi was released.
From 1 camera to few cameras, I still prefer the 1 camera one, more focus.

Uhmm, 4 is not bad compare to 2 and 3. 1 is ze best among all.
I felt so scared while watching it fml.
Grandson wasn't w/ me this time, sad. :(
He's my Para partner. Lolll.

I don't understand the ending btw. Can someone please explain it to me uh?

Rating: 3.0/5.0



Movie 2: Natural Borm Lover 《天生爱情狂》

Dislike this type of Hong Kong movie, so pointless. -.-
Nothing much to write about so I just straight to the point to rating kay?
Actually I'm just lazy. :P

Rating: 2.0/5.0
1 of the star is for ChiLam Cheung only cuz he's so cute and handsome here! :DD ♥


Errr, one more! AOD drama Highs And Lows 《雷霆掃毒》 had came to an end.
STUPID ENDING!!!
Everyone is died. Wtf?
Poon Sir not supposed to die like that, he should been tortured 99!!! ;(

Gek sei argh!