02 November 2012

-Nothing-



Got emo lately.
Don't ask for reasons, cuz I don't know.

My ex told me before, he hates that I always say I don't know why I'm emo ing.
Sometimes humans are like that, I just want you to cheer me up no matter what.
But well, not all people understands that, same goes to me, I'm not perfect.

Listen to Stupid Liar - I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid !
T_____________________T
I feel like crying again.

I miss him.


***

Every girls has a not-boyfie-male-friend. It simply means a friend who is super close to you but he's not your boyfriend, right?
I do have.

The first person who I think of is J - a person who I like yet hate.
We're almost in the level of flirtationship, but uhmm, we don't flirt, in fact we're just friends.
I won't tell him that I miss him, I will just whatsapp him when I miss him.
He won't tell me he miss me too, he'll just says that he wanna see me.
When he doesn't reply, I won't get angry cuz he does not have the responsible to reply me since he's not my boyfriend.
When I don't reply him, he knows something's wrong.
And he hates that I say 'bye' to him, he takes this serious and I think he's cute. Lol.

Tried before that I accidentally 'bye' him, we ended up in cold war for few days.
Until he found me back and asked, how long did our war will last? And he asked whether I miss him.
We used to whatsapp with only few words, everything just simple.

We went to Big Bang concert together, and Stage after that.
I miss the face he showed that he's worrying me. :DDD !
很久没有人这样看着我了。Hahahahahaha.

The only one who willing to accompany me at 6am in the morning cuz I got drunk after club and cried like no body business at the roadside. :'(
Love the way he cares, lovely one. :')

Favourite conversation between me and him.

1
He hugged me so tight and kissed my forehead when I'm crying.
Him: Do you think that we'll like this after you get a boyfriend?
Me: Of course I won't after I get a boyfriend. Wtf. How about you den?
Him: Uhmm, I will have to ask my girlfriend first den.
Then we both start laughing like shit. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Brainless kia. -.-

2
Him: Where are you?
Me: In your heart.
Him: Don't flirt me, later my heart moves.
Me: Yuan lai I'm such a 'affective' girl to you. :D
Him: Yes you are. 
Awwwww! Sweet. ♥ 

When he cools, he meant it; when he cares; he meant it too.
Hard to understand this boy but I like him. Hahahahaha! -.-

他,是个什么都不是的人。
不是男朋友,不是普通朋友,不是家人,不是普通同学,不是好朋友,什么都不是。





P/s: Do you know why I blog about J in a sudden? 
Cuz someone asked me secretly via Twitter dm, who is J actually? Lol. Here is the answer. :)