03 June 2012

Le Sunday.

Looked back to my blog, I've only blogged 12 posts for May.
Epic failed blogger. :'( #sad
I'll try my very best to blog more alright? 
At least, I note down my life more detail, this is my promise. 

So, today is Sunday. My elder sister woke me up for breakfast so unusually.
Do you know why? Hahaa, it's because that she wanted me to lead her to her favourite fish head noodles shop which she doesn't know how to go. Stupid sister I have. Lol.
Got the boyfie's morning text at the same time my sister was talking me to me while I was still on the bed.
Awww, lovely Sunday morning. ;)

Okay, promised sister to go for breakfast with her but then boyfie was so shocked and asked me how about my date with him.
Oh gosh, I had totally forgotten about it. -.- Stupid me. :/
So yeah, drew a simple yet understandable map for my sister and I headed out with the boy.
Felt guilty afterall. D:

Went for 1 day trip at my hostel area with the boyfie cuz he wanted to know how's my hostel looks like since that I always tell him that I love to live there. Lol.
I love city life, I love busy. :D
We explored restaurants and cafes there. Hahahaa.

Headed back to home at evening to have dinner with family and boyfie went back home as well.
Thai food as dinner tonight. So effing addicted to Nestum Chicken right now.


It tastes just awesome. Yum yum. ♥  

Had an awesome yet lovely Sunday. How about you? :)
It's Monday tomorrow, have a good night people. Love ya! ♥  


- musicoftheday -


Hot topic of all of us right now, The Big Bang. :)