24 June 2012

25062012 ♥

It's Sunday. 

I know I shouldn't post this up but I feel to, so hmm yeah. 
 Was having a conflict with the special one, Mr.AhLeong. 
He is such an ass! No one can affect my mood like he does! Even the boyfie. 
I treat him almost like my family, he knows that, he is special, to me. 
But I feel so really sad when he doesn't understand how I feel. 
Disappointment? I thought you knew me, but you DON'T!

   

 I even typed this to him. Sorry for being so rude, sorry.
For those who know me well, I'll always be the winner. But I lose to him this time. 
Are you satisfied? Are you happy? Fuck you! 
 Please don't say that you need me or anything, cuz you can just ignored me for stupid reasons. 
 Proved! YOU DON'T TRUST ME AND I'M NOTHING TO YOU! 
It's enough, I need time. Tears, I love you. :'( 

 ... 

 Actually I wanted to blog about my PJ one-day trip today, I planned to but..
Oh damnnnnn...period kills. ;( 
Anyway, I'll still post it. So, here it is. 

 Had a met up with babe Stephanie today. She is done with her internship! :D 
Omg, I have 3 days left... -.- 

 Drove all the way to Subang to fetch her up, and we decided to go Poco Homemade Zakka & Kitchen @ Sunway Giza. 
Reached safely and I didn't get lost, feel so proud. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
We were keep finding where the restaurant is, for about 1 hour? 
At the end, we found out that it's already no longer there! D; 
Sad, very sad. :'( 
 At the end, we settled our stomach at Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Cafe. :/ 
I don't like FullHouse though. -.-

   

 Spaghetti Aglio Olio is always my choice, it tastes simply good. :)) 
 Had 3-hour-talk with her and we're like nonstop really. 
Too much to tell each other about life, love, and friends for these three months. ♡ ‏

2nd round we went to Tong Pak Fu dessert shop. 
I have several pieces of discount vouchers of TPF since few weeks ago, only redeemable at Mid Valley outlet. :( 
But seemed like no one willing to go with me and it's almost expired. 
I hate this feeling, sucks feeling. #wtf 

 Okay, back to the topic. The desserts are all so tempting, really. 
I'm a dessert lover, and I'm quite picky in picking dessert cuz I don't like weird taste of desserts. -.- 
 Ordered 3 bowls and we are sharing. Weeee ♡

 ‏  

 Chocolate Lava Cake with vanilla Ice-Cream. Mixture of hot and cold.

     
 This was heaven,especially when you eat along with the ice cream, perfect for choco lovers like me! LOLLL.

   

 Beancurd Skin with Egg Sweet Soup of mine. 
Hot dessert for me cuz female P attacks me yesterday. :( 
But it tastes good due to its sweetness, not too sweet and it gains extra marks with you bite with the quail's eggs. :D

   

 Chilled Mango Sago Cream with Pomelo and mango ice cream (杨枝甘露配芒果雪糕). 
Steph's cold dessert. 
Mango desserts are always a must when visit dessert shop. :D 

 Another long talk session in Tong Pak Fu before headed to Paradigm Mall in Kelana Jaya. 
Was a random decision to go there cuz we don't want to back so early and stuck in jam . -.-

 I WILL DEFINITELY GO PARADIGM MALL AGAIN! 
All the sales and discounts are so attractive! And I can't wait for Zara and Sephora to open in it. 
Oh gosh! Please open a Paradigm in Kajang area please. Food restaurants in it are so awesome too. :( 
*FAT DIEEEE LAU PLING CHEE -.-* 

 Okay, that's all for tonight. I'm suffering in female P's war. ;( 
Headache. Pray for me so that I could wake up to work tomorrow. Bye!