10 June 2012

BigBang.


Oh gosh! Big Bang is coming to Malaysia in October! 
I AM GOING TO THE SHOW! Are you? Let's party like a fantastic baby with 'em. ♥ 
Honestly I'm not a super fans of kpop but I'm for Big Bang! :D 

 Who to go with is still a matter of mine. :( 
Obviously not my boyfie cuz I asked him last night he rejected me with a super lame excuse. 
" I can wear a headphone and on Youtube to play their songs like a boss, why should I pay for that? And 1 more thing, I can replay N times, but in concert I can't. " 
GAHHH! I wanna jump from a building. -.- 
Anyway, I will ask my coursemates or sisters to go with me, no one could stop me from that. LOL. 

 Oh yaa, I'm so addicted to a thrill movie now - The Human Centipede. 
It's quite a long time movie and I remember that I blogged about it last time. 
I really like this type of movie even though I feel scare sometimes. LOL. 
 Gonna watch The Human Centipede II now. Bubye! ;D