12 June 2012

Crappy post (1).

Dear diary, I don't know why I'm like losing my ideas to blog. 
I feel like I only know how to crap in my posts, no way pleaseeee. D; 
This should not happen this should not happen... 
Okay, let's try to begin a new post and I hope that you, my readers won't feel that I'm crapping. 

 So, it's a Tuesday night. I'm super tired. 
Managed to clean up about 10 rooms today, and I really cleaned them. 
I want to slim down! Cuz I'm too fat, I can't stand to being fat anymore. ;( 
No more over eating, no more oily food, no more supper and exercise will do. 
I'm really trying to be a runner and a cleaner to move alot and this helps in exercise. 
Please slim down Lau Pling Chee, you have to and you need to. PLEASE. 

 Oh ya, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my friend, CKS. 
Hmmm, I don't really remember what his full name is cuz all of us are just calling him CKS. Loll. 
He's getting married soon! :D 
Omg, he does really shocked me when he gave me a call and told me the surprising news. 
Too bad that I can't attend to his wedding dinner, I'll be in hostel that time. :( 
Anyway, I really feel happy to him and congratulations! 

 Felt touched cuz he remembers me and invited me to his wedding dinner. Lolll. 
He is one of my National Service friends. Ahaha. 

 Wanna sleep now, am really tired. Goodnight. 
Damn I miss my boyfie. :(

#musicoftheday