24 June 2012

Katy Perry.


Who doesn't know about Katy Perry? Everyone knows.
Katy Perry has become a pop music sensation and most of the people know how to sing her songs!

 For me, I'm a big big fans of her. Loving her songs, her styles, her faces, her appearances, her music, everything. ♥
 I was so addicted to her Teenage Dream, the first favourite song from Katy Perry.

 

 Even until now, am still listening...

 

 Thinking Of You is the next love!
And it still reminds me of someone who treated me soooooo freaking good previously cuz he loves this song too. LOL.
He even sang this to me, the only guy who sang an english song to me. 
Dafuq so sweet right? Lmao!

 California Gurls once was the hits!

 

 I remembered I even set it as my ringtone. :DD
*Acting like a little big fans* LOLOLOL.

 

 Hot N Cold's music video is cute enough, I feel happy when watch it everytime.
 I've no idea why. Lolll.

 Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down You're wrong when it's right It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up ♥

Do you ever feel? 
Yes, it's Firework! :D


The song even reached the top spot on Billboard Hot 100, how awesome it is?

Another super love and I won't delete it in my playlist, the alien E.T!
Featuring with Kanye West, sounds effingly good and energetic.


I was so attracted by the dressings of Katy Perry in the music video, super cooooooool!
She still looks gorgeous when she dresses like an E.T. Loll.


Trend quote of every Friday, TGIF!


The One That Got Away is one of the song which affects my mood the most.
Look at the story, it just so sad. :'(


No matter long hair, short hair, nerd, old lady, even army, she still looks charm!

And now! After Part Of Me, I'm totally in love with her Wide Awake.



"Ultimately I want Katy Perry to be as much of a household name as Madonna." - Katy Perry