02 June 2012

Welcome-to-June.


-replay replay and replay ♥- 

 It's June now! HELLO JUNE! ;DD 
Super excited to welcome the brand new June of us. 
I left only the very last month to finish my internship. Hell yayyyy! :D 

 Well, I still prefer to be staying in Front Office department due to I like to meet with people and talk to the guests. 
But not cleaning, washing, wiping, clearing and tidying the guest's rooms like now. D; 
 Honestly I'm still trying to love what I'm doing right now, it helps me to pass the time faster. -.- 
So yeah, I love to clean rooms. -____- 

 Well, I watched Snow White and the Huntsman on last Thursday.


Kristen Stewart is the Snow White, she doesn't disappoint me, always. ;)


Chris Hemsworth, the Huntsman. He's the one who played Thor! 
So effing in love with his muscles. Loll. ♥

 

Of course not to miss out the queen, Ravenna who plays by Charlize Theron.


I've been waiting for this movie since the trailer is out, finally. :D 
 It's so obvious that the graphic and effect of the movie isn't an easy job to be done,
 it makes the whole movie so attractive and exciting. ;) 
And also the sound effect, it's like dragging us into the story. 
 Thumbs up for it.

 I don't know why most of the prince in the fairy tale stories will be named William. 
 Don't you agree with me? Ahahaha. 

Well, I love when the Snow White looks at Huntsman, felt loves! ;D 
The first time that Snow White isn't in love with the prince, I like this. Hehehe. 
 I teared when one of the dwarfs is dead. :'( 
I can feel the weight of Snow White's tears, she cried, then I cried. This is sad.

 Rating: 4.0/5.0 
Worth watching anyway. :)


Had a meeting with the VVIPs last night. 
Like usual, we meet up every Friday. :D 

 Yaya joined us as well! I can't remember when is the previous time which I see her face, when uh? :S 
Long time no see Yayayayayayayaya! Loll. 

 Love to spend time with them, never get the chance to be silent. 
They're noisyyy! Ahaha. 
By the way, I miss Domino Pizza right now, I want Chicken Pepperoni! :( 
Urgh, so hungry. 




 Okay, bye. Happy new month. ;)