02 January 2012

#Monday






The very first Monday of the year, how did you guys pass through it? :D

As everyone knows, school holidays is ending soon. How sad. :'(
I got only 1 week holiday left. #fml
Seriously time flies, I haven't enjoy my holiday like a boss!
Grrr ! Regretful. D;

Finally I had watched my first movie in 2012,
THE DARKEST HOUR.



Overall not bad, I like the story line though. :D
It is all about the aliens who attack to our Earth for power resources.
They act like transparent and human can't see them through and they started their big kills.
Whole world was being killed. D;



This scene makes me felt scare. They almost got killed!
ALMOSTTTTTTT! D;



He is Ben. So sad that he can't survive until the end because of Vika.
He saved her! T.T
#tearsdropped



It's scary when the whole world left no ones.
Imagine when you and some of your friends are the only survivors, no food, no people can save you, no direction, no way to go and all the enemies are everywhere.
How scary and hopeless situation. :'(

Rating for this movie: 3.5/5.0
You guys should watch this movie with your heart and feel it seriously.


...




我的如意狼君 Bottled Passion.

This drama finally comes to an end.
I was so excited and rushed back to home before 8.30pm just to watch the finale of this. LOLLL.

Well, the ending was so, uhmmm, bad. -.-
IT WILL BE THE BEST DRAMA IF THE LAST EPISODE IS TOTALLY CUT! ;(
I don't think Epi.21 is necessary. -.-
Episode 20 is enough, isn't it ? T.T
Why not happy ending? Why must he die? Why must seperate them?
T_______________________________T

By the way, I love Raymond Wong. ♥
I love Niki too! ♥


They should have be together. :'(

...



Know what, I got 3 bars of Toblerone Chocolate from Mr.Han.
Seriously I was shocked when he bought me these from Langkawi. :OOO
By the way, thankiuu you! ;D
#wonderinghowheknowsilovetobleronesomuch