04 January 2012

Do you know me?



HKpop is so much better than Kpop.
I wonder why Kpop freaks are so much crazier than others.
Like seriously,
WHY ARE YOU SO CRAZAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? -.-

Oh yeah, before my holiday ends, I had promised myself to complete some of the missions.

1.Clubbing -done-
Already club like mad and get drunk last few weeks. It's enough.

2.Shopping -done-
Already went Times Square, Sg.Wang, Pavilion, Fahrenheit 88, so called Bukit Bintang area 3 times at least. -.-
Besides that, I also went One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley and Jusco Cheras Selatan to do my shopping.
It's enough.

3.Movie -pending-
GOSHHHHHHH! Who want to watch Mission Impossible 4 with me?! D;
I know I'm so outdated, stop reminding me.
Thanks to Mr.Han! Grrr! No more waiting for him to bring me.
I wanna go watch by myself. ;(


Well, not too bad. I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows alone today.
So sad that I can't find a person who willing to watch movie with me. :'(((
I know it sounds weird to watch movie alone, but I don't really care.
Cause it is just so awesome. :D



Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows

I was in dilemma whether to choose Sherlock or Impossible while I was standing in front of the counter.
At the end, I chose the newer one. #regret

Hmm, it doesn't disappointed me still, because I'm a Sherlock follower! ;D
I watched the first episode and I seriously in love with this story!
Don't you think the story about him is so attractive? :D
Love love love!

Rating: 4.0/5.0


I remember I watched Sherlock Holmes, the first episode alone too. Lolll.


...

Went to Sg.Long night market last night, with Mr.Han.
I start wondering why I love to go night market so much. Lol.

Met up two of his friends there and we walked together after that.
Know what, they bought SMELLY TAUFU and ate in front of me!
WHAT THE FUCK. -.-
I got no dare to try, really. :/
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smelly laa! T.T

I'm scare actually.
I think I already fall for him.
He's just so good to make me happy and touch, I don't know why.
:(

He did ask for my answer, but I refused to continue the topic.
It's because I'm not sure.
Well, let the time prove it. I don't know how to decide. :(

...


Am rotting at home and almost died in boredom these few days.
Guess what I have done?
READ XIAXUE'S BLOG!

She's awesome. Her blog posts are awesome too!

I saw this extract from her Love Story post and I think I should share with all of you girls.
Read this and take it as advice seriously. You have to, you need to.
THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE.

So if you would like advice, I'd say go for the unassuming geek (or perhaps not so suave guy) who only has eyes for you, and give him a chance! Stop loving bad boys right now! Unless you are the sort who likes relationship drama/cheater/lying bitch etc then please don't date the good guys and turn them cynical, thank you very much.

Yeah, go for the one who treat you great.
Why are you so stupid to be the one who always be in sadness and tears?
JUST STOP LOVING BAD BOYS!
Haha.



1.35am. It's the time to sleep.
Goodnights peepo! ♥