12 January 2012

Week 1.


The very first week of Term 3.
Goshh, everything is so different from Term 2.
Less class, less early class, more parking, less students, lifts go smooth and etc.

Well, I'm, kinda not used to the changes in the campus until now.
The Uni seems like so empty and there're no students walking around the campus like previously.
Wondering when the other schools starting their new sem/term.
But still, I hate the peak season, everywhere is crowded by people and the parking is so freaking jam. ;(

Honestly have to say that I'm quite enjoying my week 1 Uni life cause no much classes in this week. Yeehaa! :DD
Wednesday and Thursday which is today, I was just having the only 1 class.
So relaxing. I can even go to for a movie and shopping after the class. Lol.
But time flies like a rocket and week 2 is coming so soon. :( #fml
Week 2 onward will be my very stress week cause there's lotsa practical classes during the weeks. ;(

Know what? I had a random presentation on the first Front office class today. -.-
SOOOOOOOOOOOO RANDOM! :O
Everyone of us was like Ohmaigod lecturer, are you freaking serious?!
Well, she's serious. -.-

We just have to prepare our presentation Powerpoint immediately and stand in front of the class and present what we got after an hour given.
Grrr! Nervous shit.
You know right? Present by using English is always scary. #fml

BUT! I have to say proudly, my lecturer praised me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
She said that I actually can speak English very fluently if I dare to.
LMAO!
The very first time, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously laugh my fucking ass off. Lol.

Gonna go for dinner with the colleagues now. Bye!
Say HI to Friday! ;D