13 January 2012

Results.


#Ilooklikeafish

Just back from the club. Wtf, I'm so hungry now! ;(
Well, this is the very first time I went to club and get back to my home after that.
Usually I will back to the hostel due to my mum's law. -.-
Mum, I'm 19 now okay? Last teen! :(

Started to feel bored to club. I don't know, maybe I'm getting old so that's why huh?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D;
I want my young life!
Grrr! Appreciate!

Oh ya, I wanna share with you guys about my freaking results.
It only comes out after 4 weeks! My new term had even started. -.-
Goshh, can you imagine how dutt my college's system is? -.-


So yeah, this is it.
This is the unofficial one, without GPA all those thingy. -.-
We needa count by ourselves. #fml

IMSOHUNGRYIMSOHUNGRYIMSOHUNGRY!

Finally oh finally.
I want to sleep now. Goodnights. :D







Know what, I'm taken now.
I have him. ♥