07 January 2012

Outing with them. ♥



The 2nd last day of my holiday, how fast? :'(

I wanna refresh what I had done in this holiday, but I just can't.
I don't know why, I don't really remember everything.
Hate it. Maybe I'm getting old? Ahaha!
Don't remind me that I'm already 19. LAST TEEN! OMGOMGOMG. D;

Okay, I shall stop crapping. Aha.
CNY is around the corner. Holly fast like really. :O
The new year weather is so terrible recently.
All my pimples are popping out one by one continuously. Damn.
CAN I WANT BACK MY SMOOTH FACE ? T.T

Guess what I was doing on my last-term break-Friday? Loll.
Petaling Jaya 1 day trip. LOL.

I'm always finding a chance to explore in Petaling Jaya cause I wanted to go the shopping malls beside Times Square, Sg.Wang, Mid Valley,Sunway Pyramid, Jusco Cheras Selatan all that. -.-
Bored bored bored.
So yeah, after fetching Melissa Behbeh, I drove to One Utama. ;D

This is not the first time I drove there.
Last time I was using GPS so I can't really recognize the road. ;( #failure
But now, I already know how to go! Muahahahaha! ;D
The next target, The Curve and Sunway Giza.

Finally get to meet up with this Melissa Behbeh after our National Service. :(
Due to school and works, we always hard to find a good chance to meet up. #sadtothemax
Was so happy to meet up with her and we crap like a boss all the way to One U. Ahaha.



Fugly me in this picha. -.- #fml

Oh yeah, Old Wing now is open after renovated.
Melissa brought me there and keep telling me that it's not Old Wing anymore,
it's NEW NEW WING! Ahahaha.
We even purposely went to the toilet there cause it's much more classy than One U's. Lol.

Not to forget introduce you a very very cheerful shop,
CANDYLICIOUS.

How cheerful it is? Let the pictures tell you. ;)









Love the big big lollipop! ♥ So colourful. :DD





Actually I wanted to buy some chocolates but Melissa said it's not worthy at all.
9 small little tiny chocolate balls cost me Rm13.
I'm not that rich, so sayonara. :(

We went to Forever 21 due to the sales is so attractive. 70% OMFG!
End up I got myself a top and Melissa got one too. ;)
Thank god I bring my student card so I got 10% discount for our stuff! WEEEEE :D
Student always got benefits. Ahahaha!

After that, I went to meet up my NS boyfie AhXin and my NS mum WeiKah at SS15.
AHAHAHA! We're one family! :DDD ♥
So sad that my NS dad couldn't make it due to transport problem. :(

After a yamcha session, we went to Pyramid for midnight Jack and Jill.
Oh comedy, not my type. :(



By the way, the show is not bad though. Laugh like a boss. Ahaha.

I feel Jack is so familiar and after googled it, I know who is him finally. Lol.
Watch him in Just Go With It. ;)

Rating for this movie: 3.0/5.0

Went back to my hostel at 1.00am.
What a great day with them. ♥
When we chatted about NS stories, we just can't stop and laugh like nobody business.
Miss that moment always. :)



Know what, I got new housemates are moving in soon. :O