08 January 2012

Mission completed!

Finally oh finally, I watched this. :DDD



Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.

You know right, Tom Cruise is actually my boyfie. AHAHAHAHA!
Well, purposely went to Jusco AGAIN just to watch this and guess what,
we got the third-row-seats. #wtf
I swear I won't go to Jusco on Saturday night cause guarantee jam like hell but I broke my promise last night just because of Tom Cruise. Lolll.

Oh well, luckily I'm not the driving one. AHAHA!
Say THANKS to Mr.Han. :DDD

No doubt, Mission Impossible series is always awesome, so does this one. :)
Rating: 4.0/5.0

A VERY MUST WATCH MOVIE. :D

Mr.Han asked me, why didn't your parents call you in this late midnight?
It was about 1.30am that time.
Then I just realize, OMG, really!
His dad was calling him like a boss to ask where he is. Lol.

Mum starts to give me more freedom recently.
Always home at 3 or 4am, but she just asks me to back home earlier next time.
Awww, love you lots mum. ♥
Do you know how I convince my mum to give me more freedom?
Study hard and show her results. ;D

...

KoonMifen, I hate you!
Your vlog is making me tears you know?! Grrr !

Miss you max too, please come back faster. ♥
Remember we used to gossip like a boss, miss that moment! :(

...

Mission completed. It's the time to find back my study mood.
Last day of holiday, gonna start packing all my stuff and back to the hostel later.
Back to the college life makes me feel so la la la la la ! :'(


MusicofthedaY