31 August 2011

It's September ! :)



Just finished keng gaii session with Babe Tong.
Awww, I love heart talks. :D
For your information, I will die without talking.
Lmao ! ;P



Hey hey hey, did you realize that today is already 1st of September ?
Awww ♥
Happy New Month - September ! :DDD

September, love me more please. ♡

Actually planned to go I-city with the girls tonight,
but it had been forced to cancel. :'(
I'm still in down mood, really.
Girls, I wanna meet up with you guys so so so badly ! :(((


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***



I went to KLCC Bookfest on Tuesday.
Crowded, crowded and crowded.
Almost faint in the hall, fuck my life.

But still there's something happened that made me feel happy. :D
I met my NS baba at Pavilion !!! :D
She works at a bread shop and we get to chat for a lil short while.
Awww, I miss NS life ! :'(
Kami wira wirawati negara ...



Get to eat Snowflake and bought Sticky from Pavilion.
Teehee.
It's a MUST for me whenever I go to Pavilion.
Lalala. ;P

Went for BBQ session at night with the bunch.
Love to stick together with them. :)
We can laugh, talk, and chat like hell yeah. :D

Reached home at 2.00am and get scolded from the boyfie. -.-

I don't want to argue with you. It's tiring.
Just stop it kays ? Shut up.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***



Went to Jogoya for brunch today.
Was full like bloody hell. Just keep eating nonstop.
My mum said that I'm insane too. -_____-

I just want to worth my pay maa ! Aduiii. -.-
;P

Went to Pavilion again for some clothes after brunch.



I bought a new pair of new sunglasses from Nichii.
Love it so much ! ♥

Gonna wear it when driving next time. ;D

Watched a cartoon movie, Cars 2.



It's so awesome ! :D
All the cars are so cute and they are so real.

And guess what, the story line is so attractive.
Highly recommend for this movie.
Rating: 4/5 for it. ;)



See ? So cute right ? ;)))






Oh ? It's already 1.24am now.
I'm so tired and gonna sleep now.
Goodnights peepo ! Sleep early aight ! ;) ♥


XOXO.