28 August 2011

27082011 ♡ 28082011




August is about to end. Awww, how fast.
:(
Don't know why, I hate 2011's August. Seriously.
Too much unhappy incident happened in this muddled August.
Hate it hate it hate it ! ;(

Huh ? Where is the positive Lau Pling Chee ?
Fuhhh! *Take a deeeeeeeeeeeep deep breath.*
Oh yeah, back to the topic of the day. :)
The outing of yesterday is just freakishly awesome. ♥



This is the gang. :D
Love them shooooooooooo much ! Really.
Well, let me say something first before I continue with my post.

LAU PLINGCHEE WANNA SAY,

THANK YOU SHO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WITH FULL OF MY SINCERITY.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ♥

Venue: Berjaya Times Square.
Transport: KTM and No.11 bus.

This reminds me so many memories.
Always took train and walked to Times Square when I still don't know how to drive.
Ahahahahahahaha !
Eventhough it is tiring, but still wanted to go. How cute. xD

Well, back to the topic again.
At the beginning, some of them went for Final Destination 5 whereas the others just walked around the mall.
I was so hungry at that time and then I said I wanted to get some bread as my lunch.
Lols!
Bread Story is love! ♥ ♥ ♥
Luckily there is a branch in my Uni campus. Teehee! LOVES! :D

I bought 2 sho-called-formal-skirts for my Uni use.
I'm lack of black in colour skirt ! But now, I got two ! :DDD
I'm so guai lui because I just spent Rm64 for 2 of the skirts. Lalala. ;P

While waiting for the couples to finish watch their movie,

Jojo and I decided to go to have some Snowflake.
Awww, I'm craving for it right now ! I want Soya Series Set 5 please !!! :(
Who knows that the crowded of people is everywhere while we were heading to Pavilion.

We changed our mind at the end. :'(
Urghhh ! Fuck my life.

Went for soya smoothies at LG floor after that. Kinda good taste and it's cheap ! :D
And the friendly uncle, I love him ! Ahahahaha !!!
Gonna visit him for the next time. ;)

After that, I received the Sheepy's call and he asked us to meet them up.
So yeah, BBQ Plaza it was. :)
I love BBQ Plaza like really ! Teehee. ♥






Finally I could get some food for my tummy.
Hungry to the max that time. Lols!
I just can't stop eating. No doubt on it I like to eat eat eat. :D

They bought Jojo and I a cake suprisingly !





:DD



She is Babe Kong Fenfen.



This soh po is leaving me soon. :'(
She's going to Kedah for her further studies soon.
Awww, I know I so gonna miss you like hell babe !
T____T



She is babe ghayee, one of my gossip partner.
We used to gossip like nobody business in Twitter.
Teehee! :D



She is babe Jojo, my senior a.k.a sis. ♥
Don't know since when, we become closer and closer.
I love you so much and Happy birthday ! :D



She is MeiSan mui, consider dai sou too. Lmao ! * Dicky's girlfren maa. xD
She even asked me to bring her to club weihh. Lols.
But of course, I'm not gonna do that if not Dicky dai lou will kill me for sure.
Ahahahahaha !
We chatted about the last time memories and all that reminds me of how fun is the working time at Ampang. :D
I miss Spectrum ! I miss A&W ! :(



The girls. ♡

After went back from Times Square, Jojo and I joined Ah Quan for yamcha session at Rest1.



It had been a freaking long time I didn't take picture in front of this mirror.
Ahahaha ! Memories weihh . :D

Reached homie before 12am. How good girl I am. ;)
Happy Birthday to Jojo ! Loves.


28082011 ♡

Went to Jusco Cheras Selatan for Final Destination 5 with the sister.



Final Destination 5

My first sentence when the movie started was, WOW ! Leng zaii !



Sam is so leng zaii weihh !!! :DDD



This movie did show how cruel human being is when facing death.
So sad.
I almost cry in the cinema when I saw they were fighting. :'(

BUT, I did laugh too.
Some of the scenes seriously funny shit !
I ain't lying. Please go and watch it if you curious about how funny it is.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha !

Rating: 3.0/5.0
Not bad laa, but still I like the third episode. ;)





Y'all just be careful now.