01 September 2011

Conan The Barbarian. ♥




Everyone of you, please go and watch this movie.
Itisreallyohmygodddsuperveryfreakingbehtahanawesomelynice!

I like when the blood spreading everywhere.
I like when they kill.
I like when the hand was cut.
I like when the head was broke off.
I like when he said 'I swear I will kill you.'

AHAHAHAHA !
Freakishly awesome shitt !

Highly recommend for it.
Rating: 4.8/5.0



Look at his muscles. Mygoddd. So tempting right ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

I think I'm gonna in love with him. ;P



She is Tamara. :DD
I love Tamara. She's so beautiful. :D



She is Marique. ;(((
I hate this 8 po ! Ishhh. Dai seii geh her. ;(

Seriously if you have missed out this movie, please go to the cinema and watch it.
A VERY WORTHY MOVIE. ♥

I watched this movie just now with Evelyne.
The 2nd time to hang out with her.
It's a random decision to go out with her.
She just came to my house and fetched me out after half an hour I said OK.
Lols! How yeng we are. ;D

We went for Sg.long for Taiwanese food at first, AhKoon coming with us too. ;)
But AhKoon left after Evelyne's late brunch because she had another dinner to go with her friends.
So yeah, after Sg.long, we went Viva Home for Conan The Barbarian. ;D

The very first time to go Viva Home. I like there weihh.
Many food to eat and comfortable environment. :)
Gonna go there with the boyfie next time. Weeee ♥


Oh ? It's already 1.10am now.
Have to sleep early. Having another outing on tomorrow.
Gonna laugh my ass off again with the bunch. ;)
Goodnights peepo !

XOXO.