07 August 2011

Bullshit.


Yeah, Lau Pling Chee is studying.
God bless me on tomorrow kays ? :(

High ball glass, water goblet...


Feel so bored when staying at home.
I have to go out weihh. ;(

Know what, I got scolded from dad last night.
He scolded me for one hour. Fml. ;(

Whatever.
I keep quiet doesn't mean that I'm agree with you.
I'm still respect you eventhough I'm totally not agree with what you scold about.
Seriously.
I just want some peaceful.
Arghhh ! #fuckmylife.


Oh ya ! Am gonna shift to Subang area during September.
I'm tired of travelling everyday from Kajang to Subang.
I hate it. PISSED OFF. ;(

Stop telling me bullshit.
Feel hard to communicate with you though.
Shut the fuck up kays ? -.-


Gonna continue study now. Bye !


#musicoftheday


In love with his version. ♥