29 August 2011

Jason Chen. ♥



Do you know who is Jason Chen ?
Let me introduce to you if you don't know him.
He is my husband a.k.a my darling !
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
Don't beat me please.

Ok laa, stop kidding.
Jason Chen is a famous youtuber who sings a lot of songs and post them on Youtube.

I love his cover so muchhhh ! ♥

I remember I'm in love with him from the Mashup Video: Love The Way You Lie & Not Afraid. :DD



And then this, Just a Dream Remix/Cover (Nelly) - Jason Chen & Joseph Vincent.



No matter how many times I listen to it, the feeling is still the same.
AWESOME hell myan ! :D

And you know, this song is so meaningful to me.
The memories during SPM time. ♥

Of course can't left out Bruno Mars songs.



Grenade is love.



Just The Way You Are by J Rice & Jason Chen.



Talking to the moon. ♥

And the new Bruno Mars' song, Lighters !



MattyB is sooooo cute right ? AHAHA. :D
Not to forget, Mars is sooooooooooo handsome too !!! :D

Here are some of Jason Chen's cover songs.
Some of them even better than the original version. Seriously !



Out Of My Head (Lupe Fiasco ft. Trey Songz)



Perfect (Pink)



Written In The Stars Remix/Cover (Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner)




Jason Chen - "Burns" (Produced by J Rice)
I love this song soooooooooo much !
Can't stop repeating. I wish i can rape the replay button laa !!!
Ahahaha.

Jason Chen, I love you. xD